Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

24 hours bars in barcelona

Barcelona Dec 2, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Hi vt'ers
      Are there any 24 hour bars in Barcelona, hopefully easy to find. when I was last there there was one, Velodroma but I'm not sure now.
      cheers

more
    • Best hotel to stay at with rooftop bar

Barcelona Nov 26, 2016 at 11:31 PM

I am trying to stay at an affordable hotel with a nice rooftop bar in Barcelona. I would prefer something closer to Las Ramblas or Placa Cataluna, I believe. I really wanted to stay at Villa Emilia, however, it is sold out for my visit in September. Any advice for a hotel that would be in a $150-$200/night price range would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

more
    • trekking at the end of September

by dana.silverbush Online Now Sep 12, 2011 at 9:14 AM

Hi,
      We are planning a 3 days trek on September, and it is really hard to plan from abroad, as there is so little information.
      Would greatly appriciate your help.
      1. We are planning to start at the end os September (26th). Is it too late weather wise?
      2. We are trying to find a way to get to the starting point from Paris. One way we figured is to take a train to Barcelona and then a bus, but is Bacelona really the best option? It seems we are traveling some of the distance twice.
      3. Given that we are without a car, do we have to do a circle trek (to get our things at the end), or there is a service you can book to transfer your belongings?
      Thanks so much!
      Dana

2 Answers Sep 13, 2011 at 4:51 AM