VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Paro Dzongkhag

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Paro Dzongkhag Travel Answer Locations

• Paragliding

Paro May 20, 2016 at 1:15 AM

Is there any scope for paragliding in paro?

1 Answer Jun 4, 2016 at 9:15 PM
    • 2 days extra- More in Paro or flying visit to Bumthang?

Paro Apr 15, 2014 at 7:01 AM

My wife and I are going to Bhutan in 2nd week of May,in a photo tour, and will be having standard itinerary of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha, 2 days each. After this we will separate from the group, and have 2 days extra. How shall we use them? Explore more in Paro or in Thimphu or shall we squeeze in an overnight trip to Bumthang region with a hope of different experience, terrain and additional photo opportunities?

• Charliesangels's Profile Photo

Where should I go between my flights to Paro from Kathmandu?

Paro Mar 31, 2014 at 9:02 PM

I will be going to Paro in end April. My flight is from Hong Kong arriving to Kathmandu at 22:00, but then my next flight to Paro is the next day at 0925. It's approx 10 hours in between so I hesitate to book a hotel just for that, as well to pay the Nepal visa just for few hours.
      Would that be safe to stay in the airport overnight? Or I have the access to get in to the Kathmandu airport lounge, would they be opened until the next morning?