VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Paris

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• groover101's Profile Photo

Charging stations Terminal D IAH

Houston Feb 7, 2017 at 6:49 AM

I am gonna have a bit of a layover in Houston before flying out of terminal D. Looking for some suggestions for a good place to have a couple of beers and possibly charge my phone. Any ideas?

more
    • morjhan's Profile Photo

Trip Itinerary (in short period)

by morjhan Online Now Aug 26, 2015 at 2:26 AM

We will arrive in early morning (around 8 a.m.) at Charles De Gaulle Airport, Paris, France on 18 Sept. 2015.
      Then, we need to go to Paris Gare Du Nord because our train (Eurostar) to London will depart at 16:13 on Friday 18th September.
      Can someone suggest me what we can do within 6 -7 hours in Paris?
      Where we can leave our luggage (free of charge) e.g. somewhere in Paris Gare Du Nord, etc?

Thanks... :)

3 Answers Aug 26, 2015 at 7:53 AM
    • Dwaii Scarves Paris France

by KathWalsh Online Now Nov 1, 2013 at 9:09 AM

We are staying at the Crowne Plaze Place de la Republique. Is there a place near there called Dwaii? They sell scarves.

2 Answers Nov 1, 2013 at 3:51 PM
    • Paris Honeymoon

by copper_tone08 Online Now Apr 15, 2008 at 9:19 PM

I have planned and paid for flight and hotel to Paris, France for the end of December/ beginning of Janurary to celebrate New Year's over there and also my honeymoon. I was wondering if anyone knew of any places to eat, things to do (obviously outside the big tourist attractions), MUST DO experiences that we CANNOT leave Paris w/o doing. Keep in mind we will be going in the winter. Also, any advise is also appreciated on how to make our French vacation the ultimate!!!

1 Answer Apr 15, 2008 at 9:43 PM
    • tipoo77's Profile Photo

new year

by tipoo77 Online Now Oct 30, 2006 at 12:57 PM

wher can i make reservation for a table in a club

2 Answers Oct 30, 2006 at 1:48 PM