Paris

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nightlife after TCU game

Fort Worth Nov 11, 2016 at 10:57 AM

Attending the Nov 19 TCU game and just wondering what the bar scene/night life is like after the game or is it worth it to go back to Dallas for the night. We are mid 20's

Thanks!!

more
    • Nightlife in November Dallas

Dallas Nov 11, 2016 at 10:55 AM

Staying in downtown Dallas Thurs and Friday night to see a basketball game and hockey game. Wondering what would be a fun bar afterwards in downtown or uptown. Both mid 20's.

Thanks!!

more
    • Hostel accommodation

Austin Nov 11, 2016 at 2:12 PM

Hi all, this will be the 2nd time I've been to Austin. I would like a hostel that is located near/nearish where the main nightlife is. I like 6th Street, Rainy St & West Street (I think thats correct). So far it seems 'Firehouse hostel' is my best bet re: location. Is this right? or are there any other options?
      Many thanks

more
    • morjhan's Profile Photo

Trip Itinerary (in short period)

by morjhan Online Now Aug 26, 2015 at 2:26 AM

We will arrive in early morning (around 8 a.m.) at Charles De Gaulle Airport, Paris, France on 18 Sept. 2015.
      Then, we need to go to Paris Gare Du Nord because our train (Eurostar) to London will depart at 16:13 on Friday 18th September.
      Can someone suggest me what we can do within 6 -7 hours in Paris?
      Where we can leave our luggage (free of charge) e.g. somewhere in Paris Gare Du Nord, etc?

Thanks... :)

3 Answers Aug 26, 2015 at 7:53 AM
    • Dwaii Scarves Paris France

by KathWalsh Online Now Nov 1, 2013 at 9:09 AM

We are staying at the Crowne Plaze Place de la Republique. Is there a place near there called Dwaii? They sell scarves.

2 Answers Nov 1, 2013 at 3:51 PM
    • Paris Honeymoon

by copper_tone08 Online Now Apr 15, 2008 at 9:19 PM

I have planned and paid for flight and hotel to Paris, France for the end of December/ beginning of Janurary to celebrate New Year's over there and also my honeymoon. I was wondering if anyone knew of any places to eat, things to do (obviously outside the big tourist attractions), MUST DO experiences that we CANNOT leave Paris w/o doing. Keep in mind we will be going in the winter. Also, any advise is also appreciated on how to make our French vacation the ultimate!!!

1 Answer Apr 15, 2008 at 9:43 PM
    • tipoo77's Profile Photo

new year

by tipoo77 Online Now Oct 30, 2006 at 12:57 PM

wher can i make reservation for a table in a club

2 Answers Oct 30, 2006 at 1:48 PM