Parc Naturel Régional de Camargue

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Nice to St Tropez

Nice Oct 18, 2016 at 2:13 AM

Does anyone know the best and possibly the cheapest way to get from Nice to St Tropez in the month of November?

• Ashley & Parker

Nice Sep 30, 2016 at 6:09 AM

My wife and I are renting in Nice this winter. We were wondering if anyone has used Ashley & Parker as a rental agent and if so was it a good experience. We have looked for reviews of the company but have come up empty.
      Thank you,

• Travel from Nice to zVentimiglia

Nice Oct 11, 2016 at 4:44 PM

I read the following toay, October 11, on Riveria Radio.
      "Médecins du Monde along with several other associations has formally called for France to reopen its French-Italian border."
      Does this mean the border is closed and tourists cannot travel from Nice to Ventimiglia.

• papito1981's Profile Photo

Arles or Avignon???

by papito1981 Online Now Jul 13, 2012 at 2:24 AM

I'm planning to visit Provence in a couple of weeks. After 2 days in Gordes, I want to go more closed to Camargue: do you suggest the following 3 days in Arles or Avignon?

3 Answers Jul 16, 2012 at 1:27 AM
    • Looking for Tours with English

by Alabamagirls Online Now Mar 18, 2012 at 7:19 AM

My daughter and I will be visiting he Camargue in May 2012. We do not speak French.I walk with a cane. Are there boat, jeep or other tours in English? If we drive to the park will the trails around the ponds be too long for me? We will be traveling for the day from Lourmarin. Any suggestions?

3 Answers Mar 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM
    • Go to Parc Naturel Regional de Camargue

by Ulachao Online Now Mar 13, 2011 at 1:33 AM

I will go to Parc.. in end of June. Is there any activity I cannot miss there? How much time I should plan to stay there?

2 Answers Mar 13, 2011 at 2:14 PM
    • Tours in Parc Naturel Regional de Camargue

by irisiri Online Now Aug 30, 2007 at 1:11 PM

Hi, I am planning to visit Camargue in October. Can anyone enlighten me if this is a good time to visit? Anywhere I can book a horse riding tour (for amateurs) prior to arrival, or do I have to just pick a stable when I am there? Could I also check how much it costs? Is 1 day enough to see all the highlights? Is there any website besides the official one which is in French? Many thanks!!!

4 Answers Aug 31, 2010 at 2:47 AM
    • getting to Prvence with my bicycle!

by snads747 Online Now May 29, 2006 at 2:13 PM

Hello - have heard you can't take bicycles on French trains - has anyone got to Provence from the UK, via public transport - I want to take my bike but not so keen on flying there as don't want to have to take my bike apart or use a bike bag. Any advice appreciated!

Want to go there to cycle through lots of fields of sunflowers and lavender. If anyone can suggest anywhere else to do this thats closer (in France or not far from UK) then please let me know!!

2 Answers May 29, 2006 at 4:18 PM
    • Gypsy festival

by marixxx Online Now Jan 5, 2006 at 3:19 PM

After many years of hoping, I am going to the Gypsy festival at St Maries de la Mer this May. My plan is to arrive on the 23rd and stay overnight in Arles for 3 nights but I havent booked anywhere yet. I will be going to the evening and day festivities. So any advice from anyone about accomodation or anything else? Has anyone been to the festival? I am a woman travelling alone, any advice? thankyou in advance.

• rozthom's Profile Photo

Where is the best larger town for access to La Camargue?

by rozthom Online Now Aug 7, 2003 at 4:01 PM

I will be going to France in October and after a few days in Paris, would like to go to Provence. I would like to be outside a city but near enough to it to visit the Parc at La Camargue. I am a birder and nature lover (don't like long hikes though!). So would love suggestions about cities I can travel to from Paris and then settle outside that city for some experience of semi-rural Provence. Any and all suggestions welcomed, about best ways to travel, places to stay and so on. Thanks so much.