Paraiso

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Budget for long stay?

Estado de Quintana Roo Apr 13, 2016 at 12:04 PM

My friend and I are planning on buying a one way ticket and stay in Mexico for a few months. He will be doing a diving instructor course and then try to find a job. But how much does it cost per month to stay in this area? Is it easy to find cheap food? What can we espect to pay for renting a small place? At this time we have been mainly looking at Cozumel but nothing is decided yet. Is there a big difference in prices depending on where you go?
      Hope someone is able to answer this! Thanks in advance

more
    • nicole63's Profile Photo

A Must See?

Puerto Morelos 17 hours ago

I am visiting Puerto Morelos May 6th, 2016. What are a few things I need to see while on my trip? Also, since I wont be renting a car what are the key means of transportation in this area? TYIA!

more
    • whalesharks

Isla Holbox Apr 17, 2016 at 8:40 AM

can i see whalesharks in april

more
    • MariusG's Profile Photo

Advice about a day tour

Cancún Apr 24, 2016 at 12:39 PM

For a special occasion I am trying to arrange a day sightseeing tour to include Chichen Itza and surroundings for just the two of us, but most tour companies charge an arm and a leg, maybe because the large vans that they use. Can someone recommend a friendly private tour operator with perhaps smaller car, friendlier price, but still good service?

more
    • Vacationing in Playa Del Carmen for the first time - Excursions?

Playa del Carmen Apr 19, 2016 at 7:12 AM

My best friend and I will be traveling to Playa Del Carmen the last week of June to the first week of July. We booked it through a travel agency and this will be our first time traveling abroad to Mexico. We booked an all inclusive resort at the Riu Playacar. It seemed to meet most of our preferences: relaxing, somewhat smaller and quieter resort with beach access.

Since we will be staying at an All Inclusive, the food, bedding etc will be taken care of. I imagine some of the nearby amenities (snorkeling, golfing, swimming, etc) will also be included.

We shelled out quite a bit of money for the hotel, so we are looking for fun & affordable excursions/things to do/ places to visit nearby. Free is also nice. :) I've read about the Rio Secreto (~$100 pp?) which looks AMAZING as well as other cenotes. Also saw there were jungle buggy rides, visiting Chichen Itza, Tulum, swimming with dolphins in the ocean, the all inclusive Xplor park etc. I can't list them all because there seems to be so much to do! We really don't know where to begin, and will only be there for a week so we'd like to take advantage of our time there without emptying out our wallets too much...Thanks!

more
    • swptravel's Profile Photo

Cancun - palenque - San Cristobel - Tulum - Cancun

Cancún Apr 30, 2016 at 5:09 PM

Hi, I have about 12 days and would like some suggestions on possible travel itinerary please. I'll need to use public transport or a tour. I fly in and out of Cancun and would like to see ruins and culturally significant areas of this region. Also snorkel or dive cenote. If anyone could make suggestions I'd appreciate it, I don't speak Spanish but happy to freelance . I want to avoid tourist resorts etc. Cheers Sharon

more