change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• agathi's Profile Photo

car rental company in paracas

by agathi Online Now May 18, 2016 at 9:55 AM

Any suggestion for a car rental company in Paracas? Thank you.

2 Answers May 19, 2016 at 3:30 AM
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Paracas tours

by agathi Online Now May 18, 2016 at 9:52 AM

Hallo. Pls tell me in order to do the Ballestas tour do we have to just get at 7.30am to the port and buy a ticket? What if too many people do this? Are there more than one boats? Or do you think it is better to book it through an agency? But this is an additional 20 dollars to per person.
      As for the National reserve Park do you think we can do it by renting a car? Is it possible to do this? And when we want to get closer to the edge of the cliffs to see the view, the car has to be left alone on the road? Any personal experience?
      I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

3 Answers May 18, 2016 at 4:58 PM
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Paracas Tours

by agathi Online Now May 15, 2016 at 9:02 PM

Hallo. I am really confused and I wish you could help me. We want to depart from Lima for Nazca. But we will either take a night bus and fly in the morning over the lines which is a bit too tiring for us since we have never traveled by a night bus and we don't know how well we will be able to sleep. Or take an early bus and split the drive by touring in Paracas at the Ballestas islas, the National Park and the Huacachina desert and then depart for Nazca. My question is if all these tours in Paracas are really worth to spend a day there or it would be better to add this day as a plus to a more local coloured city like Cusco or Titicaca Lake.
      I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

4 Answers May 17, 2016 at 4:45 AM
    • Good practical travel tips about life in Paracas

by Vale19 Online Now Aug 2, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Hi, I'm going to Paracas in August. Can anyone give me any good practical travel tips about life in Paracas?

4 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 1:52 PM
    • Paracas Boat Trip $$?

by mdunlap244 Online Now Nov 9, 2006 at 10:41 AM

I know this was some time ago, but do you remember how much it cost for the boat tour? I'm planning on heading down to Paracas in December.

• where to stay

by kallyho Online Now Mar 22, 2004 at 12:18 PM

in this area please?

2 Answers Mar 22, 2004 at 6:00 PM