VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Panglao Island Travel Answers

change location

URGENT HELP ACCOMMODATION

by angierobertson Online Now Jun 21, 2006 at 10:59 AM

I'M HOPING A RESIDENT OF PANGLAO MAY BE ABLE TO HELP ME. I HAVE VISITED PANGLAO TWICE IN THE LAST 3 YEARS. I STAYED AT VILLAS/BUNGALOWS WITH PRIVATE POOL RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOHOL BEACH CLUB. THEY WERE OWNED BY A VERY LOVELY LADY CALLED MERLA/MERLE. LAST VISIT (2004) SHE HAD SOME DIVERS COTTAGES BUILT IN THE GROUNDS NEXT TO THE 2 VILLAS. I AM HOPING TO RETURN HERE IN JULY BUT UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE LOST CONTACT DETAILS. WOULD SOME KIND SOUL PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. A MILLION THANKS

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • berting101's Profile Photo

RE: URGENT HELP ACCOMMODATION

by berting101 Online Now Jun 27, 2006 at 9:51 AM

i think you're referring to dumaluan beach resort. it is near the bohol beach club (a public beach separates them). dumaluan also has a swimming pool. i have stayed there once and enjoyed it. contact # is (6338)5029092 / (6338)5029081. i'm not sure if their contact # is updated. if this helps, please rate my travel pages. hehehe. just joking.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines