change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tranceperent's Profile Photo

things to do on friday or saturday evening for a single man

Miami Beach Nov 10, 2016 at 2:35 AM

Hi, im in my late 30s and il be all by myself in south beach on thru the week in the first week of december. can someone guide or suggest me some nice place to go for few drinks and people watching. i love off beat places too. im not interested to go to a place to get hooked up, so please dont suggest that please.

more
    • Best things to do in Tampa

Tampa Nov 30, 2016 at 8:22 AM

I am traveling with a girl that I'm dating, and I would like to know what fun/romantic/relaxing activities are available. This is her first time traveling so I want to show her a really great time. We will be there Dec 9th - 11th. Thank you in advance, everyone! Cheers!

more
    • Help us find a clean safe place.

by SRachal Online Now Jun 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I will be traveling to Alabama for my vacation but have promised my 14 year old daughter we would spend a couple of days at Panama City Beach. We would like a CLEAN and SAFE Hotel/Motel on the beach side with 2 double beds. No need for special amenities, just want to spend a couple of days being lazy on the beach and a clean place to sleep at night. What would you suggest for such a short stay?

1 Answer Jul 1, 2010 at 1:42 PM
    • One - Two days trip in the surrounding area.

by sharkytt Online Now Sep 18, 2007 at 9:57 AM

Hi, I am styaing at the moment in Panama City, and I would like to aks you if you know some sights or towns in the surrounding area, which wort seeing them.
      Thank you for your kind cooperation.

1 Answer Oct 29, 2007 at 10:41 PM