change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tips for Palma

by Diasey Online Now Oct 6, 2016 at 3:43 PM

Hello guys.
      My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Palma around end of October.
      We are in our mid 20's and found some really cheap tickets for 3 days in Palma.
      What would you recommend us to see, in which part to stay (cheap)?
      Looking forward to any tips, advices and answers.
      Thank you.

• Tips for Palma

by Diasey Online Now Oct 6, 2016 at 3:43 PM

Hello guys.
      My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Palma around end of October.
      We are in our mid 20's and found some really cheap tickets for 3 days in Palma.
      What would you recommend us to see, in which part to stay (cheap)?
      Looking forward to any tips, advices and answers.
      Thank you.

2 Answers Oct 6, 2016 at 11:39 PM
    • Scooter rent

by MaksB Online Now Aug 7, 2016 at 6:18 AM

HiWe are going to mallorca at 14th september for one week an we would like to rent a scooter. We are staying at arcadia hotel in Arenal, so i would like to know what's the best option for renting a scooter, do i look for them in the town or better to book it at home? thank you

2 Answers Aug 7, 2016 at 8:36 AM
    • Shopping in Palma, Mallorca during Sa Rua

by scydna Online Now Jan 13, 2016 at 1:06 AM

We are in Palma, Mallorca 5th to 7th Feb 2016 during Sa Rua 6th/7th, has anyone any idea if shops will be open on the 6th? Thank you

1 Answer Jan 26, 2016 at 12:34 AM
    • Water sports

by mitchpagan Online Now Oct 20, 2015 at 6:10 AM

We are planning a trip to Palma de Mallorca next August and would like to know if there is windsurfing and scuba diving there. If so, where? Thank you..............

• leblanc109's Profile Photo

Palma de Mallorca in Autumn

by leblanc109 Online Now Oct 14, 2015 at 5:46 AM

We are arriving in Palma de Mollorca the last week if October. I know it starts to cool down. What should I pack?

2 Answers Oct 15, 2015 at 4:23 AM
    • sherrillm43's Profile Photo

salsa lessons

by sherrillm43 Online Now Sep 13, 2015 at 1:10 PM

Where in Mallorca can I get salsa lessons? Cannot find anything in line that is not 5 years old. Sherrill

2 Answers Oct 13, 2015 at 1:29 AM
    • Last minute bookings

by kpppinecrest Online Now Sep 12, 2015 at 2:54 PM

We were last in Mallorca 30 years ago and naturally the island has grown and changed quite a bit. In order to make the most of our week there, where should we stay? It seems most of the sites we plan to visit are in the south part of the island but we will also have a rental car. Please advise economical hotels/apartments which are near a beach, and within easy access to a golf course.

3 Answers Sep 12, 2015 at 9:26 PM
    • Good restaurants in Palma

by cl3150 Online Now Sep 7, 2015 at 2:18 PM

We'd like to hear suggestions for good restaurants in Palma or close by. We'll be there in late September/early October and will have a car, so if necessary, we can drive to a restaurant if its away from the center of town. There used to be a place with a name something like "1931". Is it still there?

1 Answer Sep 7, 2015 at 6:39 PM
    • Where to stay in Mallorca

by yesimakdemir Online Now Aug 1, 2015 at 4:01 AM

Hi, Me and my husband will planning to spent 2 or 3 days in Mallorca and another 2 days maybe in İbiza in the beginning of september. We will rent a car . We want to experience the night life also the virgin beaches. Do you recommend private home renting? if so where can we search sefely?
      Thank you
      Yesim Akdemir

3 Answers Aug 3, 2015 at 5:50 AM
    • Arlequin toy shop location

by SueL1960 Online Now Jul 4, 2015 at 4:33 AM

Can anybody tell me where Arlequin toy shop is please as we couldn't find it? It's supposed to have a wonderful window display & is apparently near C & A.

4 Answers Jul 5, 2015 at 3:33 AM
    • BillyH14's Profile Photo

good religious shops in Palma

by BillyH14 Online Now Jun 27, 2015 at 9:33 AM

I'm going to palma next week, and I'd like to get my uncle who's a priest a new set of vestments.
      does anyone know if there re any shops in palma that will sell this stuff?

• Where is the O Bag Shop in Palma

by all6661 Online Now Jun 23, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Does anyone know where I can find the shop that sells O Bags and accessories, it is meant to be in the center somewhere. Thank you

2 Answers Jun 23, 2015 at 1:31 PM
    • 18 year olds in Palma

by Admiralus Online Now Jun 14, 2015 at 5:26 AM

Me and my friend just turned 18 and want to celebrate by going on a vacation to Palma de Mallorca. We are staying there for 1 week, and would love some tips on how to spend it! We are not so interested in museums, but a little history couldn't hurt. Anyone who could help us with advice on a few things like - playas, places to eat out, and activities to do in the day? Also looking for some lively places to go in the evnenings(perhaps not the most hardcore clubs), and to meet evenly aged teens.
      Thank you for your help

2 Answers Jun 14, 2015 at 11:59 AM
    • Rental for studio or one bedroom February 15 to March 15, 2016

by montanamber Online Now Jun 11, 2015 at 3:05 AM

We are interested in a rental for one month in Palma or on the island feb 15 to March 15. Our needs are simple. - studio or one bedroom. We plan to rent a car so we can explore. Any ideas on a reputable agent or have friends that rent their place. Any ideas on good location also appreciated. Thank you

4 Answers Jun 12, 2015 at 1:47 AM
    • Hcamper's Profile Photo

Santa Ponsa and Parking

by Hcamper Online Now Jun 9, 2015 at 2:34 PM

We have booked a hotel in Santa Ponsa at TRH Jardin and just realized they do not have parking. Where is there close, safe parking to leave car? How expensive is it? Now thinking I should possibly change to hotel that does have parking lot. Thank you!

3 Answers Jun 9, 2015 at 3:23 PM

Accommodations mid September

by Hcamper Online Now Jun 3, 2015 at 5:02 PM

Hi, we will be traveling to Mallorca mid september, have booked a hotel for first part of stay (Santa Ponsa area) but want to wait until we are there to book for last week. Thinking about Pollensa area or east side beach area - Cales De Mallorca, Portocolom, etc. Would we have a problem getting a nice room without reservations? I would prefer to "wing" it and just find a place while we are touring. Appreciate all feedback! Thank you

3 Answers Jun 4, 2015 at 4:06 AM
    • pn1's Profile Photo

Time to do the Soller train and the tram?

by pn1 Online Now May 10, 2015 at 8:22 PM

In June 2015, I am on a cruise that's timed to be in Palma from 0900 to 1600. I am wondering if that would be sufficient time to ride the Soller train and tram? I would be thinking of one direction only.

My thoughts would be to get a taxi from the cruise terminal to the end of the tram line at Soller? Then take the tram and transfer to the train back to Palma. Or perhaps just ride the tram and take a (faster?) bus back?

Is that feasible in the time available? And with the summer tourist crowds? Any advice would be appreciated.

1 Answer May 10, 2015 at 11:45 PM
    • How to spend 2k?

by ChrisV39 Online Now May 9, 2015 at 2:10 PM

We have 2k budget for some fun event. How would you spend it?

7 Answers May 10, 2015 at 4:08 PM
    • Palma Nightlife

by djmw Online Now May 3, 2015 at 12:09 PM

Hi. Im going to palma end of May and wondered if there was much nightlife..Im staying in Old town palma and wondered if that is far from the Clubs/bars and restaurants ? Thanks

1 Answer May 3, 2015 at 12:31 PM
    • looking for a beachhotel with private pool for a hotelroom

by Reisehexe Online Now Apr 10, 2015 at 1:26 AM

Yes, that sounds a bit strange, but that is what I need: a hotel that is situated on the beach and offers also a room that has a private pool like a Jakkuzzi or another small pool that is just for a specific room and not for any other guests of that hotel !

15 Answers Apr 10, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Taking a Tandem bike friday on the train in Mallorca - Palma to Inca

by Hcamper Online Now Mar 16, 2015 at 1:38 PM

Hi, we now are thinking of taking our tandem bike friday with us to Mallorca. I have not had any luck trying to see if the local trains have space where we can bring the tandem on the train with us. We would only be carrying one or two panniers on it, but it would be fully assembled. We have no problems in germany traveling with the tandem but not sure about Mallorca. Can anyone help with this question ? Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 16, 2015 at 1:52 PM
    • route from airport

by Delavaras Online Now Mar 4, 2015 at 6:12 AM

How to reach hotel Blue Bay Camino Vecinal Génova-San Agustin, 30, from airport at 11 p.m.?

3 Answers Mar 5, 2015 at 4:58 AM

Need to carry two bikes - Rental Car

by Hcamper Online Now Jan 27, 2015 at 7:11 PM

We would like to rent a car in Mallorca that we could carry two bikes on. We are having difficult time locating car rental that will provide bike rack. Does anyone know of any car rentals that will provide bike rack to carry two bikes ?
      Thank you

5 Answers Jan 28, 2015 at 1:05 AM
    • TweetersMallorca's Profile Photo

by TweetersMallorca Online Now Nov 27, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Is anyone interested in linking up to walk around Palma once a week in order to practice conversation Spanish and English? Let me know as I am flexible on days and times to meet up. Thanks! Gracias!

5 Answers Nov 29, 2014 at 1:38 PM
    • train palma to soller

by paparuss Online Now Sep 2, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Can you buy train tickets on the heritage train before arriving in Mallorca?

6 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 2:37 PM
    • yogb's Profile Photo

Taxi on early Sunday morning from Playa de Palma to Airport

by yogb Online Now Sep 1, 2014 at 12:57 AM

I have to take flight on early Sunday morning. So I need to reach airport at 5:30 in the morning. I am staying at Aparthotel Fontanellas Playa (Playa de Palma). Can I book taxi on the Sunday early morning before departure itself or I need to pre-book several days before ?

1 Answer Sep 1, 2014 at 1:34 AM
    • Transportation

by CharlesMRatcliffe Online Now Aug 20, 2014 at 2:37 PM

We are flying into PMI on September 22nd and staying at the Marriott Club Son Antem. Can we get there by bus or train? Or must we take a taxi or rent a car? Thanks Chuck

2 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 8:15 AM
    • I cant remember what it was called?

by popsandbunny Online Now Jul 28, 2014 at 10:34 AM

my family and i recently visited a restaraunt in the marina port in palma. we loved it so much and we want to go back. we cant remember what it was called and i need to know to reccoment it to friends. we have a suspicion that the name mentioned "chilli". it would be great if someone could let us know!!

3 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 12:15 PM
    • mcloughv's Profile Photo

help help help

by mcloughv Online Now Jul 18, 2014 at 3:10 PM

I am on my holidays in Mallorca and my mother has ended in hospital in quiron cami del reis outside palma following surgery. i need somewhere to stay NOW. I am in big trouble . can anyone recommend a place to stay near the hospital

2 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 3:23 PM
    • Transportation from cruise ship to City of Palma De Mallorca

by cparc1 Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 2:25 AM

Any suggestions on best and quickest way from cruise terminal to city?

1 Answer Jul 7, 2014 at 3:29 AM