Palestine Travel Answers

change location

travelling to Jericho

by athafez Online Now Jun 8, 2004 at 6:08 AM

Hi all, I'm an Egyptian Pediatric Urologist. I'm planning to go to Jericho to do surgeries for free for Palestinian Children. I have an Egyptian Passport. I will fly from Cairo to Amman then cross the King Hussein bridge to the west bank. My questions are 1) Do I need visa from the Palestinian authority? 2) Do I have to wait for long time at the crossing point? 3) What are the methods of transport from Amman airport to Jericho? Thanks...

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Palestine Travel Answer Locations