Palenque

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 1 day in Guadalajara - Itinerary

Guadalajara Dec 3, 2016 at 5:14 AM

I know it's ridiculous, but I have one whole day to spend here.
      Any recommendations with hopping route from centro to centro?
      I am only a sightseeing tourist. Thanks

more
    • Place to stay in Central Guadalajara

Guadalajara Nov 27, 2016 at 5:21 AM

Is Calle Gigantes 287, San Juan de Dios a convenient place to stay and see the city's attractions?
      Can you recommend others please?

more
    • Immigration office

Algodones Nov 17, 2016 at 7:54 PM

Is there a Mx Immigration Office and Bank to obtain a FMM ( tourist card) in Algodones? Where is it located. If none there, where is the closest town to obtain one?

more
    • All Inclusive Hotel in Cancun or Playa

Cancún Nov 19, 2016 at 5:51 PM

I'm traveling to Cancun in early January and staying the first few days at an studio I rented out on AirBnb. I plan to book a all-inclusive hotel at some point during my trip for about 3 day stay. Is it possible to book a decent all-inclusive hotel on the spot? If so, any recommendation on a hotel for a single male in his 20's?

more
    • Anyone else traveling Dec 13 - 20?

Cabo San Lucas Nov 18, 2016 at 11:35 AM

I am a single female 36 years old with no children and my bday just happens to fall a week before Christmas. I'm used to my friends and fam not able to travel right before or after Christmas so I end up traveling alone at this time of year.

I'll be in Cabo at the Pueblo Bonito resort all week 12/13 - 12/20 and would love to know that I can meet someone (preferably another female or group) for some meals and activities.

more
    • TraficTours

Cancún Dec 2, 2016 at 11:46 AM

Has anyone had any experience using TraficTours for airport transportation in Cancun? They are included in my Delta Vacations package and I can't seem to find any information on them.

more
    • daytrip tours

Mexico City Dec 1, 2016 at 4:02 PM

I am looking for day tours from mexico city to cities like Taxco Pueblo cuernavaca
      any recommendations? I usually use Viatours in my other trips to Europe.

more
    • Hotels and Area

Puerto Vallarta Nov 23, 2016 at 3:08 PM

What is the best area for an active, 50-year old hetero couple to stay in for our first trip to PV? We want something ON the beach preferably. Someplace nice, but not more than $200/night. Going in early May. We like to party, relax, swim, adventure, people watch, eat good food, and walk to destinations wherever possible. Thanks!

more
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Weekend Getaway in PV

Puerto Vallarta Nov 7, 2016 at 11:50 AM

Hi VTers! My husband and I are going on a quick weekend trip to PV this weekend. I'm usually so ahead in my planning, but haven't had time to do a single thing yet. I had a few questions I was hoping you might be able to help with.

1. What is the best way to get from the airport to the hotel? I have contacted the hotel to see if they can arrange transportation and am waiting to hear back from them. Is taking a taxi safe? I saw this tip from 2012 and was wondering if it was still valid. Taxi FROM the Airport: Taxis Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Tip - VirtualTourist Was also wondering if we should just go ahead and hire our own car.

2. Is there a good place to exchange money? Or should we do it in the states before we leave?

3. If there was 1 activity you could recommend we don't miss, what would it be?

4. If there was 1 restaurant you recommend we don's miss, what would it be?

Again, our trip is short, we arrive on Friday afternoon and leave Monday afternoon so we will probably just be relaxing most of the time. We haven't had a real vacation without our child in 5 years!

We like the beach, we like to snorkel, we like to learn about the local culture, listen to live music, and love to eat Mexican food! Thank you for any suggestions!

more
    • taxis in mexico city

Mexico City Nov 28, 2016 at 4:20 PM

does Uber work in mexico city?

also, is there a map of all the sito taxi stands? I don't speak spanish so would have a hard time calling for a taxi.

more
    • tracysimba's Profile Photo

Cancun airport departure tax

Mexico Nov 21, 2016 at 1:18 PM

Hi, we are travelling to Mexico on 10Dec2016 with British Airways and have read conflicting reviews on whether or not we will need to pay a local departure tax of around 900 pesos. Some reviews have said it will be included on our ticket whereas others have said we have to pay it when leaving Mexico. Does anyone know the truth about this? Even the official Cancun website doesn't mention it! If we do have to pay it locally do they definitely accept sterling?

more
    • DRIVING SAFETY

Nuevo Laredo Nov 14, 2016 at 7:44 AM

We are Americans thinking of driving to San Miguel de Allende entering through Reynosa or Laredo.
      My reading of travelers warnings has me TERRIFIED. Are we insane to attempt doing this right now?
      We would be sticking to major highways & have been told to only drive in the day light but we do not currently speak fluent Spanish. ADVICE PLEASE!!!

more
    • Decent hotels

by MariposaTraicionera Online Now Jun 4, 2005 at 7:34 AM

Anyone tried the hotels in Palenque? We're going to be there for one night so I don't want an expensive hotel, but I do need a clean, a/c hotel with a comfortable bed!

Thanks.

4 Answers Jun 9, 2005 at 2:20 AM