VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Palembang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sallam88's Profile Photo

One week in Saumatra

Sumatra Feb 12, 2017 at 5:06 AM

Hi mates,

I would like to visit Sumatra for a week, I will be flying from Kuala Lumpur to Medan (haven't decided from which city to fly back to Malaysia) and would like to visit Lake Toba (Danau Toba) so I will be appreciated if someone can suggest me any tips or info about the lake or any nearby attractions as well as I'm open to any suggested itinerary in Sumatra

Thanks a lot

more

Near Palembang

• Chyan's Profile Photo

How to go to Sriwijaya Archaeological Park?

by Chyan Online Now Aug 10, 2015 at 6:36 AM

May i know how to go and how long does it take to travel by taxi from Palembang airport to Sriwijaya Archaeological Park?

• Palembang stay is safe ?

by Roseller123 Online Now Jun 1, 2015 at 10:35 PM

seconds ago
      Hi friends ,

In coming day I will long stay with family in palembang ,, I have question as below !!

1) I need rental monthly room for a year , is it easy to get it

2) is it safe place to stay

3) how is local people there
      4) how they treating to foreigners
      5) is it clean place like Singapore, I mean cleanness of city

1 Answer Jun 2, 2015 at 2:33 AM
    • Need help to stay in palembang

by Roseller123 Online Now Jun 1, 2015 at 10:15 PM

Hi friends ,

In coming day I will long stay with family in palembang ,, I have question as below !!

1) I need rental monthly room for a year , is it easy to get it

2) is it safe place to stay

3) how is local people there
      4) how they treating to foreigners
      5) is it clean place like Singapore, I mean cleanness of city

3 Answers Jun 2, 2015 at 4:26 AM
    • Palembang To Bandung by train

by jinx888 Online Now Nov 7, 2012 at 3:40 PM

How to go to Bandung by train from Palembang?and how many hours it will take?anybody who knows the easiest way pls help..Thank you so much.

4 Answers Nov 17, 2012 at 3:23 AM
    • travelling from jakarta to palembang

by lakpriya Online Now Sep 5, 2012 at 1:20 AM

i want to travel to palembang from jakarta airport.can i know the way except by air.by land or boat.

thanks and bets wishes.

2 Answers Sep 6, 2012 at 4:53 AM
    • travel Airport - Lahat

by annissadjam Online Now Jan 11, 2012 at 8:10 PM

i gonna have a vacation to Palembang to attend my friend's wedd ceremony in this weekend. But, one day before i have to go to my husband's home town in Lahat.
      i've heard that there is a travel who can deliver us straight from Airport to Lahat. i have some problem to find out the name of that travel.
      Would you give me a hint, whats the name of that travel? or if there's no travel from Airport to Lahat, would you give me any alternative?

Many thanks before

1 Answer Jan 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM
    • Affordable Hotels

by aminkomin Online Now Mar 23, 2008 at 1:57 AM

Im looking for hotels to stay in Palembang below Rp200000..could anyone recomend me any as its quite difficult to find over the net..thanks!

• pakzainal's Profile Photo

Friendship Contact in Palembang

by pakzainal Online Now Feb 23, 2007 at 9:04 PM

I will be in Palembang early May 2007 and would appreciate to meet local/ family towards better understanding of the city and countryside bearing its historical perspective. Any assistance? Terima kasih

2 Answers Mar 5, 2007 at 12:38 PM
    • pakzainal's Profile Photo

Friendship Contact in Palembang

by pakzainal Online Now Feb 23, 2007 at 8:11 PM

I will be in Palembang early May 2007 and would appreciate to meet local/ family towards better understanding of the city and countryside bearing its historical perspective. Any assistance? Terima kasih

• Where is the best songket store in Palembang?

by YokuMoku Online Now Jan 30, 2005 at 9:40 AM

I am looking for a songket workshop and store in Palembang that makes high-quality songket (gold thread, red color, intricate and beautiful patterns). I would like to see how the weavers make the songket. Please inform me the price range for such quality songket as well. Thank you.

3 Answers Jan 31, 2005 at 1:18 AM