change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• chaotic1's Profile Photo

Best place to buy toys, dollhouse, carved scale furniture

Bali 1 hours ago

I am a miniaturist and I have seen some beautiful Indonesian scale furniture for dollhouses so I would like to know the best area to find anything like that. We will be staying in Ubud and probably taking some craft classes there. Also interested in a cooking class.

more
    • Fresh pork

Medan Nov 14, 2016 at 9:00 AM

What markets in Medan, Indonesia sell fresh pork for cooking at home?

more
    • Private Driver wanted

Surabaya Nov 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Coming to Surabaya 12/7 to 12/20 to visit friends, have a rental car, looking for a good driver for intermittent driving, inside and outside of the city, male or female no preference as long as a good driver

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top three towns to visit in Bali

Bali Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM

If members were to pick from their own experience to stay for 2/3nights at each....where would They chose as top three towns on the island to visit in January.

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top Three Locations on Island to stay

Bali Nov 13, 2016 at 5:48 AM

Can members advise from their experience of actually visiting, can they advise ...
      if they could spend two or three days in each --- what is their top three locations.
      There are so many locations around the island it would be good to get feedback. I shall stay close to airport on first and last day of trip but will go anywhere which is recommended from there

more
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Bali-jogyakarta-surabaya-bandung

Bali Nov 10, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Hi,
      I need help how to go to jogyakarta from bali and from jogyakarta i want to go surabaya and bandung,is there any bus or train beside taking the flight.
      Thanks,Much appreciated

more

Near Palangkaraya

• PALANGKARAYA river guide

by seapus Online Now Jul 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM

am traveling to Kalimantan and seeking a "real" river experience. So many of the things I have read make me feel like it is a cruise ship where the locals know when it is coming and go out and "perform" for the tourists. Yes, I like orangutans but don't want that to be the main focus. Does anyone know of a way to experience river life (human and non-human) utilizing a boat and home-stays?
      Thanks!!

• Bayley83's Profile Photo

Dress regulations for women?

by Bayley83 Online Now Jul 31, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Please help am going in 2 weeks and want to know if there are strict dress regulations for women

2 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 8:23 PM
    • Mangkatip

by christina999 Online Now Feb 24, 2011 at 3:35 AM

Hello,
      We are planning to travel to Palangkaraya end of this year and want to track down family living in a kampung called Mangkatip. Can anyone tell us how to travel from Palangkaraya to Mangkatip and how far/or long to travel?

2 Answers Mar 13, 2011 at 1:38 AM
    • Central Kalimantan

by MegJ Online Now Dec 31, 2010 at 10:57 PM

If you have travelled in Central Kalimantan and visited Palangkaraya I would be very pleased to hear from you. How did you get there. Where did you stay. What did you see and do. Did you enjoy this tourist experience and any lasting impressions. I would be delighted to hear from you. MegJ.

1 Answer Dec 31, 2010 at 11:28 PM
    • cari rumah utk usaha

by nitch.wang Online Now May 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM

isa kasi info ga y ttg rumah utk usaha di palangkaraya? dlm waktu dekat mgkn aku segera kesana, tp alangkah baiknya kalo uda ada info tempat2 yg dijual, soale waktu ku disana nanti ga banyak, cm 2hari :(
      pls infonya y! thanx

• Looking for rental house in Palangkaraya january 25 until february 20. Mencari untuk persewaan rumah

by inea34 Online Now Nov 10, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Hello, I'm french and I come to Palangkaraya January 25 until February 20 with a friend. We are looking to rent a house not too far from downtown.

Halo, saya orang prancis dan saya datang ke Palangkaraya 25 Januari hingga Februari 20 dengan seorang teman. Kami mencari untuk menyewa rumah tidak jauh dari pusat kota.

Thank you for your help. Terima kasih.

1 Answer Dec 25, 2009 at 6:29 PM
    • belgianchocolate's Profile Photo

A recipe...can you help me?

by belgianchocolate Online Now Jul 18, 2003 at 3:55 AM

Since a week I'm back from Indonesia-Kalimantan. I really loved the food. You can't get those fish here. But what I really loved was the vegetarian cooking. I ate a sweet sort of fried tempeh...Is there someone who got a recipe for it? I've got lots of cooking books...but... pleeeeeze.

7 Answers Sep 16, 2010 at 7:38 AM
    • belgianchocolate's Profile Photo

Help me....

by belgianchocolate Online Now Jun 4, 2003 at 10:24 PM

All information is usefull and welcome... also about abnyarmasin and surrounding.....

1 Answer Jun 7, 2003 at 12:28 PM