Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

24 hours bars in barcelona

Barcelona Yesterday

Hi vt'ers
      Are there any 24 hour bars in Barcelona, hopefully easy to find. when I was last there there was one, Velodroma but I'm not sure now.
      cheers

more
    • Best hotel to stay at with rooftop bar

Barcelona Nov 26, 2016 at 11:31 PM

I am trying to stay at an affordable hotel with a nice rooftop bar in Barcelona. I would prefer something closer to Las Ramblas or Placa Cataluna, I believe. I really wanted to stay at Villa Emilia, however, it is sold out for my visit in September. Any advice for a hotel that would be in a $150-$200/night price range would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

more
    • Restaurants open Dec 24th and 25th in Barcelona?

Barcelona Nov 8, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Does anyone know if there are any restaurants open in Barcelona on the 24th and 25th? I am hoping to find somewhere for dinner on these 2 days for my family of 4. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions, would love to make some reservations.

more
    • lichinga's Profile Photo

Bus from Gerona airport?

by lichinga Online Now Jun 22, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I've been searching and browsing the SARFA web site but I'm not able to find a bus from Gerona airport to Palafruguell on Saturday? Is it really possible that the airoport is not connected to Costa Brava, unless you go to the city and leave from the bus station?

7 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    • lomi's Profile Photo

hostals and hotels in september

by lomi Online Now Aug 29, 2007 at 8:23 AM

I am driving from Barcelona to the midi Pyrenees at the end of September. I wanted to do a stop over somewhere, I heard that Palafrugell is interesting. Can anyone recommend any reasonably priced hostals or hotels near the sea? Also what are the 'must do´s in Palafrugell. Many thanks.

2 Answers Sep 21, 2007 at 9:56 AM
    • Caravan storage

by Ianmulcahy Online Now Jan 13, 2007 at 3:44 PM

Caravan Storage
      Posted: Sat January 13 23:42:04 2007 UTC

Whilst in Calella de Palafrugell last year we happened upon a caravan storage company in Palafrugell and got a leaflet of them with a view to storing our touring caravan this year. Unfortunately we managed to loose the leaflet and all contact details. Can anyone help us out with the contact details for Camping Palafrugell with caravan storage facilities.
      Thanks

Ian

1 Answer Aug 23, 2012 at 1:35 AM
    • Calella de Palafrugell to Barcelona by train?

by Neil_M Online Now Aug 14, 2006 at 1:11 PM

Hi,

What is the easiest way to go from Calella de Palafrugell to Barcelona by train?

I understand you can only really do it from Palafrugell?

Thanks in advance.

11 Answers Aug 15, 2006 at 11:11 AM