Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• karore's Profile Photo

Murree to Ayubia Trek

Murree Nov 24, 2016 at 10:22 AM

Hi
      Is it possible to hike from Murree to Ayubia. Any information you can provide will be really helpful

1 Answer Nov 24, 2016 at 8:32 PM
    • karore's Profile Photo

Thandiani to Nathia Gali trek

North-West Frontier Province Nov 24, 2016 at 9:49 AM

How is the trek in winter december/january. Also, is it possible to do the trek in one day.

• alikhann's Profile Photo

NonB visa requirement (Document) for pakistani

Pakistan Nunt Oct 26, 2016 at 12:14 AM

I intend to visit thailand to look for small business oppertunities and to apply for legal formalities I was asked by my thai lawyer to apply for nonB visa from my home country pakistan (Karachi). I will be needing 60 days stay in thailand for all legal work in term of starting own business Thailand embassy in my country not responding any mail as i am trying from last 10 days.

6 Answers Oct 27, 2016 at 1:35 AM
    • safety to kalam and naran

Bad Swat Oct 22, 2016 at 6:12 AM

Dear I wish to travel to Naran but i also have choice to visit Kalam so if somebody can help me with the answer for the following question i would really appreciate..
      1) Which area is more beautiful Kalam or Naran?
      2) Which place has unsafe roads going to Naran or going to Kalam in term of road conditions, heavy traffic, land sliding, slippery roads and opposite side rush driving, and how is road safety?
      3) Is Mid of April ok to visit these places will there be heavy rain or snow i want to go when roads are mostly dry?
      4) How are hotels in both places, quality wise, expensive wise?
      5) Very important question normal driver having experience on plane road can drive on these curved roads?
      6) Automatic corolla will be enough to drive on these roads?
      7) How much in KM is kalam from Pesh and are there petrol pumps available on normal interval?

Please answer these question i hope you people will help me

2 Answers Nov 23, 2016 at 3:02 AM
    • engr.sikanderhayat's Profile Photo

Trip to Naran

Naran Oct 17, 2016 at 11:53 PM

Dear,
      I have planned to visit Naran on 20th of October. Can you please guide me would it be possible to go till babusar top and it is safe as some friends are advising me that there could be an issue of land sliding etc. and which way you suggest via kashmir or abbotabad and why. Thaks

2 Answers Oct 18, 2016 at 11:23 AM
    • Trip to Naran

Naran Oct 10, 2016 at 1:03 PM

Salam friends,
      I am new to the site and hats off to all of you for helping fellow Pakistanis. I have some queries for travelling to Naran as i have never travelled there so if any one can help it will be appreciated.
      1) I want to go from peshawar to Naran but dont want to go through Swat as roads are dangerous so possible route?
      2) (v v Imp )Is Kaghan and Naran possible to visit between 15th April to 25th April as i have this window only to travel there?
      3) What will be the weather conditions and road status during month of April e.g Snowy or sunny or rainy ?
      4) Can i go from Naran to Kalam ?
      5) If i take my vehicle with my family is it safe will the road be dry and not slippery ?
      6) Are pertol pumps available on regular intervals ?
      7) Are hotel there safe to stay with your family?

Hoping to get an answer from you people and if the one who travel in recent days answers it will do wonders for me.

2 Answers Oct 18, 2016 at 11:21 AM
    • Info about tourism

Hunza Oct 5, 2016 at 10:36 AM

Is it safe to travel now to the chilas region and fairy meadows, considering the road and weather condition? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• karore's Profile Photo

Chitral/Kafristan in December

Chitral Oct 3, 2016 at 5:05 PM

Hi
      Is it possible to travel to Chitral and Kafiristan in Dec/Jan. How is the weather? Can you recommend any hotels and travel agencies.

Thanks

1 Answer Oct 3, 2016 at 7:09 PM
    • Visa/cancellation/Ban related

Pakistan Oct 2, 2016 at 2:48 AM

Hi everyone. Last year I came back to my country from UAE but did not return back there. I did not get my visa cancelled. Few days back my companies PRO told me that inspite of me back to my country and not returning back before 6 months, my employer got my visa cancelled in the "NORMAL WAY", I dont know what that means because by normal way cancellation I understand that if I was in UAE and got my visa cancelled. My question is since I did not return to UAE before 6 months, can normal cancellation happen WITHOUT any immigration ban?? If he did get it cancelled normally, can he put any immigration ban afterwards or before?? Pls respond. I have been asking this question in many other places but never got any reply.

3 Answers Oct 7, 2016 at 4:53 AM
    • Murree visit

Murree Sep 30, 2016 at 3:02 AM

I want to visit murree with my class fellow female and i want to stay in murree is there any kind of restrictions there ?? And what the the rates of hotels and the cable cart in new murree is working ??i want to come in the mid of October 2016

1 Answer Sep 30, 2016 at 5:59 AM
    • Weather update

Naran Sep 9, 2016 at 10:59 PM

Hi dear thanks for your reply... may i know whats the expected weather condition of naran in mid of september 2016. Is this right time for visit naran

2 Answers Sep 10, 2016 at 10:58 AM
    • Accomodation

Naran Aug 26, 2016 at 4:20 PM

Hi how r u... i m planing to naran from rawalpindi on 18 september 2016.. it is my first time and i am singly go there.. so how can i go to naran from rawalpindi and what about the accomodation for a single person... i have only 2 days for spending in naran than back to rawalpindi...

1 Answer Aug 26, 2016 at 8:39 PM
    • Sakardu,Hunza and Gilgit Site Seeing

Gilgit Aug 26, 2016 at 12:25 PM

Planning to land in Sakardu by Pia around 20th september 2016 and returning from Gilgit by Pia on 29th September 2016.Could someone Please tell me how much i should pay for the site seeing every day with tourist guide and his 4x4jeep .I think(me and my wife) would like 4 nights in Sakardu/ sourroundings and 3 nights in Hunza/ sourroundings and 1 night in Gilgit to visit Naltar then board the flight from Gilgit to Islamabad next morning.regards

1 Answer Sep 10, 2016 at 10:56 AM
    • Stay in Turkey

Pakistan Nunt Aug 26, 2016 at 2:31 AM

I want transit visa of Turkey to go out of air port I don't want evisa visa evisa requirements are hard ...transit visa is easy that's why I want transit visa of Turkey .I don't want evisa it wants a lot of requirements. ...

2 Answers Aug 26, 2016 at 3:57 AM
    • places to visit in 10 days gilgit and sourrounding areas.

Pakistan Aug 22, 2016 at 9:34 AM

planning to travel from Isb to Gilgit on pia on 17th september 2016 and return flight on 25th september 2016,any ideas on good hotels with breakfast to stay for the couple.We would like to visit many places as possible but do not want to travel for more than 4 hours travel time.thanks for your help.regards

2 Answers Aug 22, 2016 at 12:39 PM
    • Stay in Turkey

Pakistan Nunt Aug 21, 2016 at 3:36 AM

Hello
      I am from Pakistan and i will land in Istanbul I want to go out of airport and where can i get transit visa ?

4 Answers Aug 26, 2016 at 3:48 AM
    • Western Clothing

Islamabad Aug 19, 2016 at 7:06 AM

Hi All,

I am from Karachi. Me n my wife are planning to visit islamabad then we'll move to Murree and Kaghan. My wife wanted to wear a knee/thigh length skirt. Can it be worn only in Islamabad during the tour? Or it can be worn in some particular area in Islamabad?
      Have anyome seen a pakistani women wearing a skirt or mini skirt there?
      Plz asvise!

4 Answers Aug 22, 2016 at 11:16 PM
    • question title

Murree Aug 6, 2016 at 4:24 AM

in august what the things that i need in murree?

1 Answer Aug 7, 2016 at 8:31 PM
    • Cheap convince within city

Islamabad Jul 12, 2016 at 8:09 PM

I Want to visit Islamabad city in my vacation. My concern is long distance of destinations from the city centre,,, any advice for affordable transportation to reach them?

1 Answer Jul 28, 2016 at 8:59 PM
    • Family Tour to Naran & Kaghan

Naran Jul 11, 2016 at 4:39 AM

I am planning to visit Naran & Kaghan Valley in Mid September, 2016 for 10 days. We will be four adult family members. My question below mentioned
      1- Is it the right time to visit there & what would be weather like?
      2- Any trustworthy tourist guide contacts who can accompany with family members?
      3- Reasonable priced hotel detail?
      4- What should be Itinerary from Islamabad?
      5- How to avoid scams & getting ripped off by overcharging?

• Karakoram Highway in winter

Pakistan May 27, 2016 at 12:10 AM

Hello community. I am planning a trip to the Karakoram highway next winter 2016/17, for 10 days or 2 weeks somewhere between December and February.
      My question is :
      - How easy/difficult is it to get around during the winter months, and are there any special precautions to take (or must-see places to visit) during that time?
      - Are there any informed posters who know what security conditions might be like during that time? We will be two french travelers, who have travelled in Central Asian high mountains regions before, but not Pakistan.

I've search the internet for an answer but it's not easy to know what winter looks like in this region, or if travel is at all possible.
      Thank you !

Paul

8 Answers Jun 14, 2016 at 4:06 AM
    • N4Nadeem's Profile Photo

Trip with kids at naran, Lake Saif ul Maluk

Naran May 24, 2016 at 2:07 AM

AOA! I am planing to tour to naran, shugran, siri-paye and lake saif ul maluk with my kids.
      one is 3-years and 2nd is 10month old. whereas 5-7 young peoples are too with us, we hv our own Toyota Hiace VAN.
      question is here, is it ok feel comfortable with this kids
      suggest plz
      tour plan 2nd week of July or 2nd week of august 2016.

4 Answers Jun 15, 2016 at 12:09 PM
    • Rates of muree

Murree May 16, 2016 at 10:36 PM

I want to know about rates of room for 24 hours in jun, July, August ,,,, maximum and minimum rates mention please

And
      Also tell me that how many months is rush in muree???

1 Answer May 27, 2016 at 2:52 AM
    • Wat to carry

Hunza May 6, 2016 at 4:01 AM

Hello all
      Going for the first time to Hunza so my question is pretty basic. What to carry with me n that mean wat type of clothes n other necessary stuff? I will be going in the mid of this month i.e May so do i need warm clothes and sweaters or shawls are enough? Btw my trip includes Hunza, chilas, besham , shogran and Khunjerav paas. Thanks ☺

2 Answers Jun 15, 2016 at 12:13 PM
    • WEATHER IN KASHMIR

Kashmir May 3, 2016 at 11:06 PM

Dears,
      We are planning to visit to Kashmir during coming July.

Can anyone guide us how the weather will be based on their experience. and what places are suitable to visit.

We are 22 people

2 Answers May 18, 2016 at 12:08 AM
    • naran kaghan

Naran Apr 25, 2016 at 9:58 PM

R the ways to naran n lake saif ul malook gona open till first week of may?

1 Answer Apr 25, 2016 at 11:01 PM
    • Kishy696's Profile Photo

Traveling - February 2016

Naran Feb 1, 2016 at 4:18 PM

Hi,
      Traveling to pakistan this wk...
      Really want to visit kagan/naran

Will we b able to reach there ?
      Driving from Islamabad

Will it be extremly cold?

Thanks in advance

Kish :0)

1 Answer Feb 1, 2016 at 11:58 PM
    • tech_house's Profile Photo

about route of naran

Naran Jan 21, 2016 at 12:09 PM

what is the road condition for naran-kaghan?

12 Answers Jan 24, 2016 at 6:21 AM
    • 4 days trip to Pakistan

Pakistan Nunt Jan 16, 2016 at 9:19 PM

Hi, My first time travelling to Pakistan, planning to go end of January for 4 days. And looking for some nice place to visit/eat/stay, like to hear good recommendations.

Thanks.

3 Answers Jan 19, 2016 at 5:18 AM
    • Weather condition

Naran Jan 13, 2016 at 8:41 AM

what is the weather condition in naran and what about roads?

2 Answers Jan 13, 2016 at 9:23 AM