change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jkb1's Profile Photo

Alcazar Show

Pattaya Sep 25, 2016 at 9:02 AM

what is the best timing of Alcazar show?

more
    • Driver recommendation

Phuket Sep 14, 2016 at 2:53 PM

Any recommendation for a good driver. We are bring a 18 month old and hence would like to use ssomeone reliable.
      I tried to touch base with some drivers recommended in this forum. But the posts are old and I did not receive any response from the few I sent

more
    • PyaeSone's Profile Photo

Asking for contacts

Bangkok Sep 25, 2016 at 10:48 PM

What's the contacts for 'Thai Noodles and Food' restaurants at Sunarnabhumi Aitport?
      Many Thanks
      Pyae Sone

more
    • 2016 dec-jan krabi stay

Thailand Sep 23, 2016 at 7:18 AM

Does anyone no any good cheap hotel in ao nang high season want to stay there 28th dec till 4th jan then try somewhere else 4 another week or so then back 2 krabi 4 flight home 17th jan would appreciate any emails of hotels

more
    • planning a trip to Thiland with my wife

Bangkok Sep 17, 2016 at 11:13 PM

We are into a trip to Bangkok , Pattaya as couple in late fourties into spicing up in life style .would like to know like wise couples .or the right bars clubs for couples with no restrictions . Any one to give us some advise.

more
    • bulldogtwo's Profile Photo

Fishing Northern Thialand

Northern Thailand Sep 14, 2016 at 3:33 PM

Not interested in fishing the fish farms and stocked ponds,but the reservoirs and lakes and rivers. If anyone has fished here please let me know all of the particulars. What are you fishing with,catching, location, shore or renting a boat, baits, etc. Avid fisherman here,I know there are fish in these places, taking my pole this trip and hoping to explore a bit. I will be allover the north and west mostly, not as much the north east and east. Unless I hear there is super fishing!
      Thanks
      Travel smart, travel a lot! And fish!

more
    • siti_aminah's Profile Photo

Hat Yai, share your experience

Hat Yai Sep 12, 2016 at 6:52 AM

Hi, has anyone been to Hat Yai recently? Would you like to share your experience?

more
    • jkb1's Profile Photo

Alcazar Show

Pattaya Sep 25, 2016 at 9:07 AM

what is the best timing of Alcazar show?

more
    • whodunit's Profile Photo

6-days to play

Bangkok Sep 25, 2016 at 5:11 AM

We're a ~40-ish couple, I've traveled a lot around the globe. I've never been outside of the airport in Thailand. We have 6 full days in Bangkok (maybe 5 1/2 since we arrive very late and need some rest after 3 flights from US). I've checked many of the major travel sites (TA, LP, T&L, VisitThailand, etc), the forums here, the itinerary page here, etc. I've found a few recommended must-do's: Ayutthya, Chatuchak Weekend Market, Grand Palace, reclining Buddha/Wat Pho, floating market, Chinatown, Patpong or Suan Luum Night Bazar, and we want to do a 1/2 day cooking school (I see a lot of recommendations on this too). Now it's time to start to put it all together - an itinerary with places to stay, transportation, etc. I want to come up with a general itinerary (even restaurants though we will work with HappyCow on this as we'll both be eating vegetarian). I saw "HOT! HOT! HOT! This was BANGKOK!" - Bangkok by balhannah and I'm even more inspired to plan this better than my previous trips to other places. The trip is about 10 days away (I booked just a few days ago). We love to have local experiences when/where possible rather than just tourist stuff but I realize our time is short in Bangkok. Our trip is in early October so I believe it's not bad as far as weather is concerned.

First, from the airport, do you recommend taxi, Uber, train?
      Next, what parts of the city should I look at for hotels? I will figure out the hotel from there as my searching is complex with various variables. However, I welcome recommendations.
      Is tuk tuk/train the best way to travel around the city?
      Day 1 (Thursday) should be something light and easy since we arrive at midnight the night before.
      Day 2 (Friday) - Buddha?
      Day 3 (Saturday) - weekend market?
      Day 4 (Sunday) - other weekend market (floating?)
      Day 5 (Monday) - cooking class +
      Day 6 (Tuesday) -
      Day 7 - go home :( ...to airport via Uber?

I know there's a lot here. I welcome any and all thoughts including a single tip all the way through suggested itineraries. I'm grateful for your time - thank you.

more
    • FridgeMagnet's Profile Photo

Advance Train Ticket Purchase

Thailand Sep 21, 2016 at 7:21 AM

Do I need to book train tickets in advance for November? I intend getting the train from Bangkok to Surat Thani and then back to Bangkok again about 10 days later,

more
    • Koh phi phi to koh lipe in october

Ko Lipe Sep 11, 2016 at 2:26 PM

I'm going to travel do thailand for the first time, but is in the low season from 1 to 15 of october and i'm staying in koh phi phi and then i'm going to koh lipe. Now in my search is being very difficult to found connections bettwen the islands... every search i made every operator tell they don't do connections in this time of the year. It's easyer to find the connection when i am in phi phi? What's your suggetions? Thank you

more
    • 60 Day Tourist Visa Question

Thailand Sep 16, 2016 at 12:41 PM

Hi, I am flying into Bangkok, then flying out of Bangkok 3 1/2 months afterward. My plan is to travel in Thailand for 60 days, then travel to Cambodia, Laos, and maybe Myamar for the rest of the time before returning to Bangkok to catch my flight home. I am a US Citizen

So . . . I might have to criss-cross Thailand to get to these different countries after the 60 day visa is expired. I know I can extend that visa for 30 days so that takes care of 3 months, but when I return to Thailand for another country to get my flight can I get some kind of visa at the border to stay for a few days to catch my flight?

more
    • Good cheap hotels

Ban Ao Nang Sep 23, 2016 at 6:51 AM

Any good hotels dec 28th to 5th jan

more
    • Collect luggage - Visa required?

Bangkok Sep 13, 2016 at 12:27 PM

I will be travelling from Manila to Bangkok and at Bangkok Suvarnabhoomi airport, I need to take Qatar Airways to go to Bahrain. How can I collect my luggage and re-check-in. Do I need a visa and do I need to pay any tax.

more
    • Wanting to spend 6 months in Thailand - Visa Options

Thailand Sep 8, 2016 at 3:50 AM

I am wanting to spend 6 months in Thailand, but aware that you can only get a 60 day tourist visa. If i cross the border to Burma for a couple of weeks, can you then get another 60 day visa? I am sure there are some loop holes but just want to be sure. Does anyone have any advice?

more
    • shinjukugarden's Profile Photo

Phi Phi... recommended cruise companies

Thailand Sep 6, 2016 at 7:01 PM

Hello Phi Phi experts!
      We will be staying on the island for a few nights at Cliff Resort and Zeavola.
      Can anyone give recommended providers/companies which can offer
      - a comfortable day cruise from PP. Proper lunch and drinks if possible.
      - a cruise to Koh Racha Yai (is it too far?)
      - a private speedboat to Krabi airport from Zeavola

more
    • suraj57's Profile Photo

Phi Phi Island

Thailand Sep 5, 2016 at 4:50 AM

I am planning to travel to Phi Phi islands in Thailand am interested in doing some shopping and water activities although I need an advice about good hotels with some good rates

more
    • 5th December festivity in Bangkok - Open?

Bangkok Sep 22, 2016 at 8:22 AM

Good evening,
      We are visiting Bangkok on 5th December that seems to be a festivity day in Bangkok. It would be our first time so we ara a bit lose. We are going to stay there only 3 days so could anybody tell us if temples and shopping centers are open on 5th December? If not, perhaps we have to change our planning bacause only 2 days....
      Thank you. Best regards.

more
    • suraj57's Profile Photo

Where's the famous beach in Thailand?

Thailand Sep 12, 2016 at 3:06 AM

Hello, I'm just wondering where's the best beach in Thailand that is nice to visit.

Thanks.

more
    • CEP1863's Profile Photo

Transfer between BKK and DMK

Bangkok Sep 10, 2016 at 12:19 PM

Would I have enough time to transfer between airports if my flight into BKK lands at 05:45 and my flight out of DMK is at 10:50. I know that deplaning, the queues at immigration are a lottery as I have flown into BKK on numerous occasions, it is really the transfer that I need advice on as I've not done this part before.

Many thanks,

Clare

more
    • fridz's Profile Photo

first time in Bangkok

Bangkok Sep 3, 2016 at 5:22 AM

Hi guys! Would like to ask for your help/suggestion... we'll be going to Bangkok this November 4days, any suggestions on places to visit and must see and also hotel? I heard the shopping area is in Pratunam....

I really appreciate any advice you can give. thank you!

more
    • KomalA's Profile Photo

Stay & Travel

Bangkok Aug 30, 2016 at 5:30 AM

Am going to Bangkok on 14th- 16th Nov with a group of 9 members. I will be visiting Grand Palace, China town, Chao Phraya River. Please suggest any other places that I could include.
      Also I would like to know suggestions for stay, either hotels or apartments and in which area please.

Thanks Guys.

more