VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Pak Tam Chung

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• traveling with elderly mother

Hong Kong Feb 12, 2017 at 3:47 PM

Hi I will be travelling overseas with my mother and have 1 day in hong kong on the way to israel and 2 and half days on the way back in April.

My mother was involved in a car accident last year, and cannot walk far and will be taking taxies what are things we could do?

1 thing she wants to do on the way home, is go to the races Happy valley. What would be a good hotel? and what else could we do which does not entail alot of walking.

more
    • accommodation around Pak Tam Chung

by Ottouberswengen2 Online Now Nov 7, 2009 at 3:18 PM

I generally come to HK for a holiday every year and have been meaning to spend some time at Pak Tam Chung (PTC). Can anyone advise me if there is accommodation there/nearby that is reasonably affordable? Also, how about the general accessibility to the MTR. I am looking at a few days in the month where I can go to a rural setting, talk walks and photographs of a more "natural" and unspoilt area of HK...
      Any advice is welcomed...especially from someone living in the locality...
      Otto

2 Answers Nov 9, 2009 at 7:42 AM