Paihia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Active 60 year olds staying in Queenstown vs. Wanaka,

Queenstown Nov 28, 2016 at 10:22 AM

Should Active 60 year olds stay in Queenstown vs. Wanaka,as our first stop after flying for a full day to get to New Zealand?

more
    • margsch's Profile Photo

Tour groups affected by earthquake

New Zealand Nov 15, 2016 at 3:44 AM

My sister and her husband flew to NZ on monday to join a coach tour of the South Island. They flew to Christchurch. I have sent her a text message and have not had a reply. I realise no coach tours have had injured passengers but would like to know what the plan is likely to be - if New Zealanders could let me know what the likely outcome will be I would appreciate it.

more
    • lesliench's Profile Photo

Rent a campervan

New Zealand Nov 22, 2016 at 7:40 AM

I will travel to new Zealand from 10/4/2017 to 16/4/2017. I am searching the information about the campervan. There are different type of van that suit me and my wife. Any recommendation for me and my wife?

We are considering two models: 2 Berth - Venturer and Esprit 2 Berth Deluxe.
      Which one is suitable for us?

Thank for your advice! I am looking forward to hearing your reply......

more
    • amazingclick's Profile Photo

Place to stay in Paihia during my honeymoon

by amazingclick Online Now Oct 1, 2010 at 1:42 AM

I want to stay in a Luxury accomodation in Paihia during my honeymoon. Any recommendation? The rooms should have a good view of the bay .

2 Answers Nov 3, 2011 at 9:07 PM
    • Shade420's Profile Photo

Paihia for New Years 2005

by Shade420 Online Now Oct 6, 2004 at 10:04 PM

I am going to be traveling in New Zealand during New Years and had heard Paihia was a good place to be. I found out about a concert held at Haruru falls each year but can not find anything about this coming new years. Could anyone tell me if it is still on for this year (sponsered by Export Gold i think) and where to find it. If not can anyone tell me if anything is happening in Paihia or where a better place for New Years would be. Thank you very much. I would appriciate any help i can get.

4 Answers Oct 21, 2007 at 5:29 PM
    • Diving Bay of Islands

by Sam_Susan_NZ Online Now Sep 10, 2003 at 5:36 AM

Hi There, I want to do some diving at the Bay of Island (Rainbow Warrior) as an advanced Open Water diver. Suggestions about dive trips / operators / costs and the best place to start the trip. Rgds, Sam

2 Answers Jun 25, 2006 at 4:31 PM