change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Redsigma253's Profile Photo

Appropriate Attire worn

Kuala Lumpur 2 hours ago

As we will be traveling to both Kuala Lumpur & Kuching from Australia & so we do not offend the locals please advise what the dress code is acceptable during our stay, thank you in advance

more
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

Ferry from Langkawi to Koh Lipe

Penang Nov 13, 2016 at 9:53 AM

Hi
      can you please help I would like to book a ferry between Langkawi and Koh Lipe can you please recommend a ferry company and web address please

Many thanks

Sean

more
    • Deep fishing trips off KL

Malaysia Nov 2, 2016 at 11:33 PM

Hi does anyone know of any deep sea fishing family packages/trips off Kuala Lumpur?

Thanks.

more
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Train to Singapore and back

Kuala Lumpur Nov 19, 2016 at 8:51 PM

Hi fellow travelers! ☺️ I need some help on how to get to singapore by train from Kuala Lumpur and back to KL from singapore. Is there a site I can book tickets online? And what are the prices etc. thanks in advance!

more
    • Terminal M

Kuala Lumpur Nov 17, 2016 at 4:50 AM

Hi, we are travelling from London to Sydney with a 5 hour stopover in Kuala Lumpar airport. We are arriving in and departing from terminal M and would like to go into a lounge. Does anyone know which lounges are in terminal m as i know there is also the satellite building? We are flying economy with Malaysian airlines and would preferably like lounges with showers. Can anyone also recommend if they are worth it?

Thank you

more
    • Pantai Cenang/locations

Pulau Langkawi Nov 13, 2016 at 12:22 PM

How far is the Food/shopping street from beach area? Does anyone have suggestions as to good choices for hotels/resorts close to beach and eating-shopping? Thanks for your help.

more
    • Transport to Fraser's hill

Bukit Fraser Nov 21, 2016 at 11:12 AM

I will be staying near the KLCC in Kuala lumpur. How do I get to Fraser's hill on January 31st 2017, during the Chinese New year season? We are not local, so we need the easiest way and least hassle. Would that be by coach or train or cab.

more
    • car rentals

Pulau Langkawi Nov 19, 2016 at 10:45 PM

anyone know what it cost to rent cars per day? (and motorbikes too) Thank You

more
    • Maz74's Profile Photo

Weather Next Week?

Kuala Lumpur Nov 18, 2016 at 5:17 AM

Hello you helpful people, having checked the forecast for next week for Kuala Lumpa, it says rain most of the time. I just wondered how accurate this is and what to expect?

more
    • teevee's Profile Photo

Peaceful walk 18 Nov @ KL, around Malaysia and the world

Kuala Lumpur Nov 16, 2016 at 7:41 PM

This Saturday, many Malaysians will be practising their constitutional rights to have a peaceful dem called BERSIH (Bersih is a Malay word for Clean and the color is yellow). There are a few objectives of the campaign, google it!

Thus, visitors can choose to support or avoid. Major parts of KL the focal point will be closed to traffic (motorists). Thus for tourists, use the trains as main modes of transport. Trains will continue to operate, unsure about public buses. This is the 5th outing and the authorities are much better at handling the crowd. There are always those who maybe secular and oppose (those wearing red) and they are making threats. Hope the authorities control them because they are threatening to use violence. A scare tactic.

There's no real reason to be particularly apprehensive about. Just be patient in getting from one place to another, bring some snacks/food, drinking water, umbrella (in case rain or too sunny) and if you are 'stuck' somewhere. Some eateries and shops may be closed for business as business may not be good with everyone concentrating on the rally and prevent shoplifting or looting as some may take advantage. I am unsure about touristic places but the Twin Towers KLCC mall should be open. Chinatown, Brickfields may be mostly closed as it is prime area. If you take a train to Petaling Jaya city, 30 mins train ride from KL, you can go to Amcorp Mall, Paradigm Mall (feeder bus from Kelana Jaya LRT station), One Utama (no direct adjacent train station) and Subang Parade are all Malls with quite nearby train station. Prepare that you may need to 'take it easy' on Saturday especially...many businesses maybe closed.

You could get on the train and enjoy the sights from the train and atmosphere. Or just hand around the hotel area. Check with your reception desk any latest advice and check the news.

There maybe some provocation to create trouble by some minorities parties, to create sensation and fear, the message is to stay calm and walk away. This is a non-political peaceful demonstration by Malaysians. Some politicians have taken advantage of it. Using other channels like writing to our leaders, trying to bring it up to Parliament and many others have not been successful.

Cheers!

more
    • stormie's Profile Photo

Hotel with airport pickup

Kuala Lumpur Nov 8, 2016 at 4:04 PM

Hello... looking for a hotel near the airport that will pick us up around midnight. $70US or less if possible. Thanks!

more
    • Sinosphere's Profile Photo

Which Malaysian (penisular) islands should I visit in january-february?

Malaysia Nov 6, 2016 at 3:00 AM

Hello!

I'm thinking about going in Peninsular Malaysia in january or february and I'd like to try scuba-diving/snorkelling and relax on beaches, on one of the numerous little islands along the eastern coast of Peninsular Malaysia such as Tenggol, Tioman or Redang islands.

But about what I've heard, winter is the monsoon season and all the ferries and lodges are closed and cancelled. I've been in Malaysia once at that period and I didn't notice the weather was so terrible, but I guess it's justified.

So I wanted to know if there are some islands in Peninsular Malaysia that offers this tropical-coral like background for scuba-diving with working infrastructures at that period (outside of Langkawi that I already know)?

Thanks a lot ;)

more
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

Taxi information and price

Penang Nov 13, 2016 at 9:29 AM

Hi
      How long does it take from Penang airport to George town please. How much is it in a cab

Many thanks

Sean

more
    • Day pass for train and bus

Kuala Lumpur Nov 5, 2016 at 5:35 AM

Hi,

Is there any daily pass for train or bus OR for both available in KL?

more