VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Ozamis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• airport

by angging Online Now Mar 30, 2007 at 4:24 AM

can anybody tell me if the airport in Ozamiz City will open soon ? If not ,
      which route is safest or quickest ....from Manila to Cagayan de Oro or Dipolog ?

all info is much appreciated !

5 Answers Aug 24, 2007 at 12:44 AM
    • Options and suggestions for travel/hotel/communication in Ozamis City

by derrallg Online Now Nov 26, 2006 at 9:32 AM

I met someone online that I would like to meet to see if we are compatible to be married. I have several questions some may not be possible or make sense. Is there a video conferencing service or if I send her an inexpensive laptop (she uses the internet cafes) is there much high speed access? I am not wealthy and will be traveling from the San Francisco Bay Area, but I don't want to necessarily take the cheapest route or stay in unpleasant hotels when for a little more money I can be comfortable. Any help in the best way to get there and the best places to stay would be appreciated. Also she has a cell phone so I was wondering if there is a cheap way to rent them for communication when I get there?

5 Answers Feb 2, 2008 at 5:35 PM
    • help report due tomorrow!

by OKgirl Online Now Oct 25, 2006 at 9:24 AM

how much money does it take to get to ozamis. help

4 Answers Dec 26, 2006 at 8:45 PM