Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• First time

Antalya Oct 25, 2016 at 8:57 AM

Hi I'm just wondering if u can help me. Usually I always go to marmaris but I will be flying directly to Antalya in February. Can you recommend some apartments or hotels that will be open and allow Turkish to stay? Thank you

• goolmamad's Profile Photo

airport to kemer or lara transfer

Kemer Oct 25, 2016 at 10:09 PM

Hi we will be in Antalya on next March may I know about transfer between airport and Lara or kemer may I use havash bus? Or tram? How much is taxi fare on midnight?

• Bus times and prices

Turkey Oct 10, 2016 at 8:48 AM

I am looking for buse times and prices from Antalya to Fethiye

• goolmamad's Profile Photo

searching hotel

Bodrum Oct 16, 2016 at 11:58 PM

hi it is my first trip to bodrum on next march . may some one tell me about 5 star hotels with good access to city ? or tell me which zone should i search for hotel ? other question is about airport . i want go to bodrum from istanbul so which airport is suitable for me to book my ticket ? thank you farzad

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

how long does it take to go through customs at Ataturk airport?

Turkey Oct 8, 2016 at 2:39 AM

we arrive at 12.20 and our flight out is at 01.15am so we have almost 11hours to find a hotel and rest for some hours.
      how long does it take to go through customs at Ataturk airport?

• calkid's Profile Photo

Road Trip

Istanbul Oct 11, 2016 at 8:07 AM

i want to drive from Istanbul to Bangkok

• Prettyhighflyer's Profile Photo

Ova Resort Hotel - Ovacik?

by Prettyhighflyer Online Now Aug 23, 2006 at 7:11 AM

Hi guys, although I frequent visitor to Turkey, and have visited the Turquoise Coast before, I've not visited the Village/Resort of Ovacik. I'm travelling there on an AI package on 4th September. The hotel looks good and the reports on Trip Advisor are favourable, however, would appreciate some candid and honest views please!!! I'm hoping that the hotel will be more Turkish driven and not totally geared to the unexperienced and unitiated visitor to Turkey!! I shall be travelling on my own but am comfortable in Turkey. (If I can be comfortable and feel safe in Istanbul I guess I can anywhere in the country!)

Thanks all x

1 Answer Jul 21, 2007 at 11:32 PM