VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Ostrava Travel Answers

change location
Barboreczka's Profile Photo

thanks!!!

by Barboreczka Online Now Feb 9, 2004 at 1:26 AM

Yes, it is a 24hour border crossing:)) Anyway, I got to Prague and came back healthy, but I had so many problems... a weekend that I'll never forget:))

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Adam_uk's Profile Photo

Re: thanks!!!

by Adam_uk Online Now Feb 9, 2004 at 6:54 AM

What were the problems? :-)) Sorry I want to be nosy here :-))) Adam

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Barboreczka's Profile Photo

you're not...:))

by Barboreczka Online Now Feb 10, 2004 at 10:25 AM

There were no bus tickets to Polski Cieszyn (...there is one town divided into 2 parts: Polski Cieszyn and Cesky Tesin...) left -my friend and I had to hitch-hike (it took us to get there 7 hours instead of 3; 2 trains to Prague run away-and we had to spend 2,5 hour in Cesky Tesin) and on our way back we overslept the station where we were to get off, than it appeared that I lost my students ID, the bus from Cieszyn to Krakow broke down, and last but not least- the driver didn't notice that I was getting off and got me stuck with the door... And lots of other small things like that happen in my life:)) Am I so unlucky? Not that I really care... I guess I got used to that:)))))))))

• Adam_uk's Profile Photo

Re: you're not...:))

by Adam_uk Online Now Feb 11, 2004 at 2:15 AM

It seems that you had a terrible day trying to go back home!!!!!! :-)))) Maybe now you need to stay in your hometown, so that this doesn't happen again! :-)))) I hope that your life is not as unlucky as that in real life :-)))) Adam :-))))

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines