Travel Answers
Ostan-e Kerman

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• LeandroPires's Profile Photo

Visiting USA after visiting Iran. Any problems?

Tehran Jul 22, 2016 at 1:30 PM

Hey there,
      I'm a Brazilian citizen, frequent traveler to the USA (I have an American visa - I don't have an European passport).
      I'm planning a trip for January which includes Iran, Armenia and Georgia.
      Have any of you had problems in the American immigration after visiting Iran? I'm afraid being refused to entry the USA because of my stamps / visa from Iran, even being in Iran for 100% tourism purposes. I can't really find accurate information in internet.
      Thanks in advance,

more
    • 17 going to Iran

Iran Jul 21, 2016 at 3:43 PM

I am 17 and i'm going to Iran with my family. I can understand and speak Farsi fairly well. But i'm worried about if there is any trouble. My mom and dad are Iranian citizens. I have never been to Iran so am i a citizen? Also will i be drafted into the military? I have a 14 year old brother will he have any problems? Anything else i have to know before i go? Will i be allowed to leave? What precautions should i take? Thank you in advance.

more

Popular Ostan-e Kerman Travel Answer Locations

• WhiteMughal's Profile Photo

Shoes

Taj Mahal May 29, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Do people remove their shoes when visiting the Taj Mahal? Since it is not a mosque, why do they do it? Is it a rule that is enforced by the people who run the site?

14 Answers Jul 22, 2010 at 5:17 AM