Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• marijnissen.mario's Profile Photo

uitleg over willemstad

Willemstad Jun 26, 2016 at 8:16 AM

Willemstad (Noord-Brabant) - Wikipedia
      nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem...
      Willemstad is een vestingstad in de gemeente Moerdijk, in de Nederlandse provincie Noord-Brabant.

more
    • Hilvarenbeek, Holland

Hilvarenbeek Jul 10, 2016 at 11:42 AM

what is there to do in area am staying at the safari park but have car

more
    • I Need a Tourist Guide for a Day Tour in Eindhoven

Eindhoven Jul 10, 2016 at 2:54 AM

On Thursday July 21st I need a tourist guide for a couple of elderly people (83 and 74) in Eindhoven. The tourist guide should meet us with his car in a meeting point in Eindhoven at about 9:30 am and will take the couple to see the city attractions - mainly museums, architecture and art attractions, resturant (for dinner) in his car. At the end of the tour at about 18:00, we should meet at a meeting point in Eindhoven to pick up the couple. Would be glad to get offers from tourist guides or recommendations about tourist guides.

more
    • Any place opened at 5am ?

Eindhoven Jul 7, 2016 at 8:12 AM

I'll be soon travelling to Eindhoven and my bus will arrive at 5am, and I'll need to wait 3 hours before I'm able to collect my keys. Is there any cafe or restaurant near the train station opened that early?

more
    • how to get there

by mavancini Online Now Dec 21, 2002 at 3:12 PM

hello. hope anyone can help me. i am going to ossendrecht, holland, and i would like to know what is the best way to get there from amsterdam. i also would like to know if there is a budget place (around 20 euros) to stay. thanks a lot marta

3 Answers Dec 23, 2002 at 12:05 AM