Orlando

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nitish Reddy Kotha - Best places in US

by Nitish_Reddy_Kotha Online Now Sep 13, 2016 at 1:36 AM

Hi, I am Nitish Reddy Kotha. I want to know the best tourist places in US.
      Thanks
      Nitish Reddy Kotha

6 Answers Sep 24, 2016 at 1:58 AM
    • trent_connor's Profile Photo

3 days in Orlando with 3 and 1 year old

by trent_connor Online Now Aug 25, 2016 at 8:15 AM

Hi, I have read numerous posts on travelling to orlando with young kids and come up with this plan. Any thoughts?
      Day 1 Magic Kingdom. Stay as long as kids can handle it.
      Day 2 Animal Kingdom until early afternoon. Evening Disney Boardwalk
      Day 3 Outlet shopping in the morning. Disney Springs in the afternoon/evening

Also with the above plan is it really worth while renting a car when all the major hotels provide free shuttle's to the places we want to go.

Thanks

8 Answers Aug 28, 2016 at 5:18 PM
    • travel to and from different cities

by summer_star Online Now Jun 15, 2016 at 1:51 PM

is there a bus or something i can take from orlando or kissimee to clearwater? i have a dinner cruise scheduled nut would like to be able to drink adult beverages so i cant drive myself

3 Answers Jul 6, 2016 at 7:47 PM
    • Best area to rent a villa for Disneyworld

by tinapenn Online Now Jun 8, 2016 at 2:10 AM

Hi there, my family (4 adults & 2 children) are planning a Disney holiday next May. We have decided that we would rather rent a villa than stay in a hotel so that we would have the ability to all chill out together in the evenings and so that the children can go to bed if they wish as we are planning an action packed holiday.

Trouble is there are hundreds/thousands to choose from and I don't know which would be the best area to be in. We would like to be reasonably close to Disney but also be able to walk to restaurants/bars in the evening if we wish. Can anyone tell me which would be a good area to look at please?

Also, I know that a lot of hotels run shuttles to the theme parks but was wondering if there is any public transport we can get rather than drive ourselves every day?

Any help would be appreciated. :)

4 Answers Jun 8, 2016 at 8:43 AM
    • Spring Break 2018

by silvermere Online Now Apr 27, 2016 at 8:39 AM

Hello,
      We are looking to book a 3 week vacation in Orlando in April/May 2018
      My question is Easter falls on the 1st April in 2018 so when do the schools/colleges finish the Spring Break?

Would really appreciate any information with regard to trying to miss some of the Easter rush to Disney.

Many Thanks.

5 Answers Apr 28, 2016 at 4:37 AM
    • Weather at the moment

by Emmaevs80 Online Now Feb 23, 2016 at 7:30 AM

Hi we are due to fly out in a wk...what's the weather at the moment please...obviously it's changeable but a rough idea of what to pack is what I'd like to know. Tia

1 Answer Feb 23, 2016 at 7:41 AM
    • Lana5's Profile Photo

Looking for a good outdoor hike near Orlando

by Lana5 Online Now Feb 7, 2016 at 8:04 AM

I have 3 active teenagers who love the outdoors. What is a nice hike with plenty of wildlife and scenery for an escape day from theme parks?

5 Answers Jul 29, 2016 at 1:53 PM
    • Batates's Profile Photo

17/3 to 22/3

by Batates Online Now Jan 12, 2016 at 1:33 AM

i am going to Orlando on business trip from 17/3 till 22/3
      if anyone interested to go out and have fun please contact me
      i love having new friends and meet people
      waiting for you

3 Answers Jan 12, 2016 at 8:42 AM
    • Buying the CPU in Orlando

by Blekfire Online Now Dec 22, 2015 at 5:46 AM

Hi, can someone tell in which shop you can buy a video card (GTX 980 Ti) without pre-orders?
      The man who awakens to buy CPU wakes in transit so that the delivery is not an option.
      And I understand how everything looks awful and illiterate but blame google translate

7 Answers Dec 22, 2015 at 2:00 PM
    • giedrute's Profile Photo

trip to orlando

by giedrute Online Now Dec 9, 2015 at 8:18 PM

hi,
      we are going to FL in mid January.can anyone suggest any fun stuff to do with small kids on a tight budget ? I have a 3 and 5.5. year old.
      also, can anyone suggest places where to get fresh local food? thank you in advance.

1 Answer Dec 12, 2015 at 4:44 AM
    • Smoking in Oman

by Slavica1971 Online Now Dec 9, 2015 at 4:44 AM

Hi,
      I will travel in Oman as a tourist for five days. I'm a smoker, so I wont to know is any restrictions for smoking in public there.Furthermore, I'm a woman. May I take some packages of cigarettes with me in my luggage.

3 Answers Dec 9, 2015 at 11:23 AM
    • GreenOlive's Profile Photo

6 hours to kill in Orlando after the cruise.

by GreenOlive Online Now Nov 15, 2015 at 2:12 PM

We are going to be off the ship by 9 am. Our flight in not until 6 pm. The transportation company we use offers luggage storage, but i can not decide on the attraction we would like to visit. I think going to Disney would be just a waste of money. My sister wants to go to the outlets, but i don't think its a good idea...we have 2 four year old boys and a 7 year old girl. Or maybe we should just to go Downtown Disney (Disney Springs) ... Any suggestions?

10 Answers Nov 16, 2015 at 6:59 PM
    • booryan's Profile Photo

Disney Parking

by booryan Online Now Oct 23, 2015 at 8:44 AM

Hi All,
      Does anyone know it you can still get AAA parking at the Disney parks? I haven't been for a few years now so was looking to get a permit
      Regards
      Lee

3 Answers Oct 26, 2015 at 9:48 AM
    • Orlando vacation

by Mausi_xm Online Now Oct 3, 2015 at 3:18 PM

Hello guys!
      I'm planing a vacation trip to Orlando next year july 8th-24th. Can anyone recomment good and cheap Hotels in Orlando and surrounding? (We're not planning any trips to Disney.) Would it be cheaper to rent a House/flat instead of a hotel room since we're 4 people?
      Thanks in advance (:

8 Answers Oct 23, 2015 at 8:51 AM
    • What is a better Location to stay : Kissimie / International Drive / Lake Buena Vista

by wmjunejo Online Now Sep 11, 2015 at 12:55 AM

I intend to travel to Orlando in December. Looking for a moderately priced stay at a location which is convenient for going to the Disney / Universal parks as well as having some life around the hotel location at night like restaurants and shops etc. Can someone be kind to advice the difference between staying at Kissimie / International Drive / Lake Buena Vista? Or suggestion for any other better location?

1 Answer Sep 11, 2015 at 11:03 AM
    • Travel advise

by Roufa Online Now Sep 10, 2015 at 3:10 PM

Hellos, I am planning a 7 days trip to Orlando to visit Disneyland, universal studios and do some shopping if possible beginning of January ..any advise about hotel to stay in that has shuttle buses to all the parks and outlets ....and how to get package deals for the parks as well ...thanks in advance

3 Answers Sep 12, 2015 at 12:12 PM
    • Recommendations for a trip to Orlando christmas and new years eve

by glorib Online Now Sep 5, 2015 at 9:33 AM

I am looking for a hotel/resort in/near orlando area that won't be expensive but good?
      Dec 24-Jan 3rd
      Where to spend new years eve for a family with children 11-14?
      things to do, white sand beach near Orlando that would have lots of shells?
      Recommended parks in/near other than amusement ones in/near Orlando?

3 Answers Sep 17, 2015 at 6:45 AM
    • Alaskan Licence Plates

by Ourkid1969 Online Now Aug 25, 2015 at 8:17 PM

Every holiday we play a game with our two boys to spot as many different US States licence plates while we drive around Orlando. This holiday is our best yet we have spotted 49 out of the 50 US States with only Alaska to go. We've tried everything to spot one to no avail. We only have 3 days left! Does anyone know where we could find one on a friends vehicle or a colleague you may know in the vicinity of Orlando. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and you'd make two (three!) boys very happy. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Aug 25, 2015 at 11:38 PM
    • Orlando February/ March

by Stuart980 Online Now Aug 16, 2015 at 7:17 AM

Just wondering if many rides are closed for refurbishments end of February/ start of March? Also are the water rides open with the weather being cooler?

1 Answer Aug 16, 2015 at 7:43 AM
    • 2 bedroom suite international drive - suggestions

by E.Gordon Online Now Jul 21, 2015 at 7:53 AM

Hello, I'm looking to spend 2-3 weeks in Orlando early July 2016 with husband and son (15 yrs). I'd like to base on international drive due to the transport links and amenities. With my son being the age he is we ideally want either a 2 bed apartment/suite or a room with a separate lounge sofabed. Any recommendations near an idrive trolley stop with good pool? Or would it be cheaper to get interconnecting rooms?

3 Answers Aug 25, 2015 at 5:19 AM
    • Indian/Pakistani Restaurant

by kb9 Online Now Jul 13, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Do you know decent indian or Pakistani restaurants in Orlando. have rent a car to move.

3 Answers Sep 2, 2015 at 11:41 AM
    • Hawthorn suites??

by Emmaevs80 Online Now Jul 13, 2015 at 4:48 AM

I've been priced for the hawthorn suites on international drive but have read on one review that they are about a 40 min walk to eating places....can anyone Confirm this please as with two teenagers and a one year old this isn't really ideal but we can't seem to find another hotel offering a suite that's more central that doesnt cost the earth.

Thanks

2 Answers Jul 13, 2015 at 5:39 AM
    • Package holiday

by Emmaevs80 Online Now Jul 7, 2015 at 12:20 PM

Can anyone recommend a tour operator / website to book a package holiday to Disney with please. I live in the UK so one here please. Thanks

5 Answers Jul 8, 2015 at 2:40 AM
    • baron1970's Profile Photo

coming from Turkey and we want to see as many as possible

by baron1970 Online Now Jul 1, 2015 at 5:25 AM

1- hi how many days for disney world for my kids 8&12 ?
      2- best way to get to Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista from the airport?
      3- besides seaworld, disneylan and universal studios any must-see attractions?
      4- any fun place to have dinner with kids?

6 Answers Jul 2, 2015 at 8:41 AM
    • 14 day trip

by Caddie9 Online Now Jun 28, 2015 at 1:15 PM

Hi have been on before but have now finalised.trip Flying into charleston moving down to Savannah then flying back to Scotland from orlando. Initially was going to go on a 4 day Bahamas cruise but not good write ups so just want to drive down to Florida and fly back from there. How long should we stay in charleston and savanah and where else should we go in these areas and also between Savannah and Orlando have got some places from previous posts but now have more time cause no cruise. Thanks

4 Answers Jun 29, 2015 at 11:32 AM
    • Someone there already watch fireworks EVE new year from Car Park Epcot Center?

by disneyb Online Now Jun 22, 2015 at 9:22 AM

I saw a blog on internet... A girl talking about the day (Eve new year day) at Epcot Center! She watch the fireworks (7:00pm) inside park at world showcase, and the next firework (happy new year firework 12:00AM), she watch it from Car park! Someone there did it already? she posted a picture that we can see the fireworks and the " epcot ball"...

Can someone tell me about this experience?

Thank You, very much!

1 Answer Jun 22, 2015 at 12:10 PM
    • How can I watch Illuminations fireworks from Epcot in Eve news years?

by disneyb Online Now Jun 21, 2015 at 6:46 PM

I Mean, i want to reserve some restaurant but what time I reserve it in order to make good use of the fireworks at the turn of the year? and how I can get a good table? how should I prepare myself not to miss the fireworks and watch comfortably?
      thank you!

3 Answers Jun 22, 2015 at 8:42 AM
    • Are American Vacation Living a genuine company

by Debip Online Now Jun 17, 2015 at 7:01 AM

Hello,
      has anyone ever used the travel company American Vacation Living? Or has anyone heard of any reviews of this company. We are thinking of booking a villa in Orlando through them but the company does not have any reviews posted after 2013 on their website.

Thanks in advance
      Debbie

7 Answers Oct 6, 2015 at 1:32 PM
    • Disney to Universal shuttle

by jayrule Online Now Jun 13, 2015 at 7:29 AM

What is the best way to go to Universal from Disney World? Would like to be there at Universal at opening time. 1 Person travelling

1 Answer Jun 13, 2015 at 9:33 AM
    • Fireworks Cruise in december!

by disneyb Online Now Jun 3, 2015 at 3:45 PM

Anyone out there already rented this cruise to watch the fireworks from the end of year the Magic Kingdom?It was good? Could share the experience please? Can you well see the fireworks and the castle? If someone has a picture that I could share love! I'm thinking of renting it with my family, but it is expensive, we would only really worth!

Thank you!

1 Answer Jun 3, 2015 at 4:08 PM