change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ger4444's Profile Photo

Which month Transib railway?

Russia Jan 5, 2017 at 4:11 PM

Hello, i am planning to travel on the Transiberia railway this summer. I am looking for a month this summer that has not much rain and lots of sun and warm weather. I am thinking of july or august. Which is the best month?

Thanks in advance!

more

Popular Orenburgskaya Oblast' Travel Answer Locations

• mushtinda's Profile Photo

Ufa to orenburg?

Orenburg Nov 10, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Guys

Is there any train connection between Ufa and Orenburg? I plan to arrive at Ufa from Dubai on Dec 1, 2014 and would like to travel to Orenburg same evening or next day. Is there any trian connection, if so how much does that cost, or shall I be using bus trip. Please note that I will be travelling with my wife and two infants both less than 2 years of age. I tried to check thru russiantrain.com but ot does not list any info on Ufa-Orenburg route. How much does a bus trip cost for this journey and how long it takes.

11 Answers Nov 11, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    • Travel to Orenburg

Orenburg Apr 16, 2009 at 9:02 AM

Has anyone been to Orenburg in Russia. If so, please give some information as there is very scarce information on the sites. Information regarding local people, customs, dangers, places to see and if dating scams occur there.
      I wish to travel in November 09.
      I need to meet someone there and if someone can give me information on travel from Moscow to Orenburg?

Thanks

2 Answers Apr 16, 2009 at 10:00 PM