Opatija

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train Opatija to Ljubljana

by Graycatbird Online Now Dec 5, 2006 at 10:23 PM

My wife and I will visit Istria in May 2007. I plan to turn in our rental car in Opatija and take the train from Opatija to Ljubljana. Am I correct that the train travels from Rijeka to Opatija, then to Ljubljana, leaving Opatija at 12:09 and arriving in Ljubljana at 15:25?

2 Answers Dec 6, 2006 at 5:08 AM
    • Getting from Trieste Airport to Opatija

by merryb Online Now May 21, 2006 at 7:58 AM

I am looking for the quickest way to get from Trieste Airport, Italy, to Opatija this summer.

In particular, I'm concnerd about getting from Opatija to the Trieste airport on July 3, in order to catch an 11:00AM flight without fail.

I know about the trains and busses between Opatija and Trieste,thanks to this excellent site (visit-croatia.co.uk/travelli... and others, but want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

If anyone knows the msot reliable, and fastest way to travel this route, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

Merry

1 Answer May 22, 2006 at 7:24 AM
    • Rent Motorbikes in Croatia

by Schnobl Online Now Jun 17, 2003 at 5:10 AM

Hello, can somebody help me? I am searching for a agency in Croatia which does rent Motorbikes. I need 2 in the first week of August. My favorite citys are: Zagreb, Rijeka or Opatija, .... or an other one in the near. Thanks for every answer. Bye Schnobl