change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tips on Plitvice Lakes visiting

Plitvicka Jezera National Park Jun 30, 2016 at 5:29 AM

Hi every one!
      I'm planning to visit the Plitvice Lakes on July, we will depart from Zagreb at 8h40, visit the park and then we want to go to Split in the end of the day. If anyone can help me with some doubts:

1. There are a place to drop off our luggage? In the both entrances or just in one of them? And, it has a cost?
      2. I found a bus ride from the lakes to Split that departs at 18h and arrives there at 21h30 for 22€, but I saw many comments on trips that take 5 hours and only departs earlier in the afternoon (14-16h) and other comments saying that if we go to the bus station and wait, we can just pick up one of the busses that are passing in the direction to Split and take one of them (someone said that he picked up the bus to Albania!) that is cheaper and faster. Anyone with information about this?
      3. Other option is go by car from Zagreb, because it can worth the money. In the Lakes, there are car parking, it's for free? What do you think about this option?

Thank you in advance!

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Dogs on the beaches.

Otok Krk Jul 13, 2016 at 10:55 AM

Is it allowed to take dogs on the island's beaches?

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Just a couple of questions.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 3, 2015 at 10:03 PM

Is the bus stop in Omisalj in the town's center?

Are there buses from the center to the beaches? I have read Omisalj is situated on a hill...

Could you recommend a nice three stars hotel?

Thanks!

4 Answers Oct 4, 2015 at 10:30 AM