Olsztyn

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• poland trains ?

Poland Sep 4, 2016 at 3:21 AM

Hi, I wonder are the prices I see on the IC site will be the same if I buy on they of travel at the office?
      I want to travel from Warsaw to Gdansk, the price is 120Zt is it constant?
      Thank you

more
    • sihi's Profile Photo

Cafes, night life, sights in Olsztyn, Poland

by sihi Online Now Aug 27, 2010 at 10:11 AM

Hello!
      7 persons of us will go to Olsztyn for 4 days. Where can we go in evening to spend time/eat, try local food, beer etc enjoy local atmospheare. Any cafes, clubs with music, maybe in old town?

What sights around/near Olsztyn you can recomend to visit? (some castle, old towns, villages etc).

How about paying by card in shops, cafes in Olsztyn and Warmia?

Thanks

1 Answer Aug 28, 2010 at 9:23 AM
    • sihi's Profile Photo

Olsztyn (Poland) shopping

by sihi Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Hello!

I will go to Olsztyn for some 4 days.
      I want to ask about shoping centres in the city. I want to visit shops in city centre and Kortowo district.
      Is there any shoping centre in Kortowo?

I want buy some Polish kitchen/household appliances (Zelmer).

Thanks

• Train from Olsztynek east

by T.Rev Online Now Jul 1, 2008 at 4:42 PM

Dzien dobry..I am attending mountainbike oriemteering Masters Cup in Stare Jablonki from 24/8-31/8 and am training in area south of Olsztyn from 21 August to 23 August..mainly around Nowa Kaletka. On a map there seems to be a train track going east from Olsztynek which would get me closer to Nowa Kaletka without having to bike the 30kms south and back each day!

But I cant find any conenction on Polish rail..does the railtrack exist and if so what town is closest?

Also what is best espresso cafe in Olsztyn :>)

T.Rev