change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Manchester discount card

Manchester Jul 21, 2016 at 3:47 AM

Hi,
      Is theMANCHESTERcard.com discount card worth buying?
      Tommy

more
    • stealthboi's Profile Photo

transportation (liverpool to manchester)

Manchester Jun 27, 2016 at 1:33 AM

hello all

i'll be coming in from liverpool and i really want to visit both old trafford stadium and etihad stadium. may i know the nearest station for the 2 stadiums? how do i go about it? i understand i can buy the tickets from thetrainline.com.

please advise

more
    • Cher29's Profile Photo

Travelling to Manchester- How to get there and what not to miss?

Manchester Jul 17, 2016 at 3:16 AM

So we will be going to Manchester from the 1-5 August. Here are a few questions. Thanks in advance for you answers! (P.s. I'm 20 years old and my brother's 17 years old. We will be travelling with our parents.)

- We need to travel from Manchester Airport to Manchester Piccadilly Station. We were considering using the Northern Railway. We are four adults with four large suitcases and four small hand luggages. Is it possible to carry these with us on the train?

- We will be staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton (near the Piccadilly station). What are some things that are not to miss in the centre? Like good restaurants and so forth.

- We will be renting a car, so it is possible to go further. We were planning in going Trafford Centre and Chester Zoo. Any other must visit places?

- We were thinking of stopping at Delamere and Blackemere Moss. Is that a good idea?

Thank you for reading and looking forward for you answers :)

more