Olbia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Road closures

Sardegna Aug 29, 2016 at 7:56 AM

I will be travelling to Sant'Antonio di Gallura from Alghero soon and have been informed that the SP38 is closed.
      Can anyone confirm that this is correct and advise the best route. I am looking at a Michelin map which is about as much use as a chocolate tea pot.
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Rachel972's Profile Photo

Hotels in Sardegna

Sardegna Sep 22, 2016 at 11:10 AM

We just bought tickets for Sardegna next wednesday, we'll rent a car and drive around the island for more than a week. I haven't reserved any hotels yet, because I don't know for sure our intinerary.

I usually use booking com, is there good internet connection or should I start reserving from home?

more
    • mbcost's Profile Photo

Is the drive from Alghero to Palau easy?

Sardegna Sep 11, 2016 at 12:21 PM

We are 3 girls renting a car and arrive at Alghero bit need to drive to Palau at night and was wondering of there are any mountains on the way or whether it is easy and relaxed driving.
      Also where would you suggest we visit by car around Palau..we have 6 days there.

more
    • credit card

Sardegna Sep 4, 2016 at 3:32 PM

Hi,

we plan to visit Sardegna and the main problem is a credit card for rent. Is it possible to do that without it? :)

more
    • frankfar's Profile Photo

Docking at Olbia

by frankfar Online Now Apr 9, 2016 at 3:39 AM

Dear all, we are spending a day here by cruise, some suggestions to spend a nice day are much appreciated!

2 Answers Apr 10, 2016 at 1:01 AM
    • driving into olbia and parking

by AA1661 Online Now Aug 7, 2015 at 5:24 PM

Hi All

Driving into Olbia from Alghera for a few hours before going to airport for flight out. Where to park hire car? what would be best to do in Olbia for tourist with a few hours to spend and a nice restaurant to eat nice local dishes before going to airport. Thank you for help. AA

2 Answers Aug 9, 2015 at 1:39 PM
    • Olbia to Cagliari

by FranTan Online Now Jul 20, 2015 at 10:45 PM

What are the trains like from Olbia to Cagliari? Are they comfortable, as they are Regional trains. I want to book well in advance but cannot.

Francisca

4 Answers Jul 21, 2015 at 8:54 PM
    • Olbia..or again, Alghero

by muish002 Online Now Jan 9, 2011 at 7:21 AM

I am now looking for a couple of weeks, where to go this summer. Corsica again , or like last summer. Alghero. I must say..Algero is really all we need and can wish for in a holiday. The very lively town, the active market with the friendly fishermen, the beach..
      But; I really would love to visit Bonifacio (corsica). So, then Olbia would be an alternative? any suggestions, is olbia a good replacement for Alghero?

1 Answer Jan 19, 2011 at 3:10 AM
    • cruise

by pinto57 Online Now May 10, 2008 at 5:01 AM

Where can i visit from olbia. I am going there on a cruise and do not want to be
      herded on one of their trips but have limited time.

1 Answer May 10, 2008 at 6:15 AM
    • tekknokrat's Profile Photo

car rental in olbia / sardegna

by tekknokrat Online Now Oct 24, 2007 at 1:29 PM

Hi @all.

I am looking for a car rental in olbia,

time set 2007/11/01 2007/11/09

Just want something with passenger insurrance and deposit of max. 500€

Is this possible? Here in germany all rentals want a deposit of 850-1200€ which is much high.

I would also pay for a full car insurance (for thievery/accidents) if this would lower deposit.

Cheers, gunnar

1 Answer Oct 25, 2007 at 2:17 PM
    • getting to Olbia

by emt15b Online Now May 15, 2007 at 1:12 PM

I need to travel from Nice, France to Olbia in August. I would like to travel by Ferry, but I cannot find anything. I found a ferry from Nice to Bastia, Corsica -- so now I need a way to get from Bastia to Olbia. Can anyone help me?
      thanks a lot.
      BT

1 Answer May 19, 2007 at 4:04 PM
    • Airport to city

by poiuz Online Now Jan 18, 2007 at 8:08 AM

Hi,

we are flying to Sardinia on a Saturday at the end of March. We'll arrive at Olbia airport at 21:10 (9:10pm). It seems that at that time the #2 bus that serves the city of Olbia is no longer running. I only found an ARST bus on their website coming from St. Theresa/Palau passing by the airport at 23:00 (11pm).

Are my infos correct? Or are there any other buses? I guess it's ok to wait an hour; i just don't want to keep up the B&B owners where we'll probably be staying.

Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 18, 2007 at 9:05 AM