I am planning to visit Okinawa in Oct with my 70s mother. Please help me.
We walk slow.
1. Okinawa ocean park- I think we may spend a day there, for the churaumi aquarium and the beach walk - any way I can arrange for a drop off or pickup for us?
2. Mikan picking - anywhere that we can go for Mikan picking? Prior arrangement?
3. Any local tour we can arrange? My mom understand mandarin and Cantonese.
4. Or any one day tour we can join
5. Love to visit the market, how to get to makishi market?
6. Better to stay by the beach or Naha for easy access to all places?
Thank you and do let me know if there any easy access beaches that I should not miss. We will not be going to historical places because of time constraint