VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Ogimachi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chyan's Profile Photo

Are Suica cards available for sale at Haneda Airport?

Tokyo Dec 31, 2016 at 4:24 PM

May i know whether Suica cards are available for sale at Haneda Airport? Which train operator sells these cards, Tokyo Monorail or Keikyu Line? I plan to fly non-stop to Haneda from Singapore on 20 September and from there travel to Odaiba or Shimbashi by train.

more
    • Travel from Kyoto to Ogimachi

by wfoulk2313 Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 9:05 AM

What is the best way to travel to Ogimachi from Kyoto?

1 Answer Aug 17, 2013 at 4:41 AM
    • Storage for Luggage

by brizfam Online Now Nov 6, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Hi advisors
      We are family of four and plan to visit Ogimachi in Jan 2012
      I plan to take the Nohi bus from Kanazawa it arrives about 10:00am
      I would like to spend some time sightseeing before taking the bus on to Takayama in the afternoon.

We will have luggage with us. My question is are there any lockers available to store our luggage in the visitor centre while we look around the village?

thanks for your help

2 Answers Nov 9, 2011 at 3:37 AM
    • advice on how to get to Ogimachi

by gidgette Online Now Jul 8, 2008 at 5:46 AM

I am wanting to spend a couple of days in ogimachi after skiing in Shiga Kogen before returning to Toyko by bullet train - and was wondering what is the best way to get to Ogimachi - Is there a bus or train from Nagano or another way to get there from Shiga Kogen or anywhere around there?