VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Ocho Rios Travel Answers

change location

Accomadation, eating costs

by cliffy02 Online Now Oct 18, 2008 at 5:29 AM

Hi

I am planning to spends a few days in Ocho Rios and I am am on a budget. I am looking to stay at Sandcastles as it seems reasonable priced, The Grand which is all inclusive is about £50 more. Is there enough locations to find places to eat and what sort of prices are they?

I am not a heavy drinker and except the added luxury wondering if the extra £50 would be worth it for me.

Thanks

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • barrylee's Profile Photo

Re: Accomadation, eating costs

by barrylee Online Now Oct 18, 2008 at 12:22 PM

Hello Cliff. It has been a while since I stayed at The Pineapple Hotel in Ochie. I checked with Frommers and they have it as an inexpensive stay. I had no problems there and there were places everywhere to eat, drink and enjoy.They list the place @ 60.00 / nite year round for a double. The prices are reasonable and based on American prices for food.I know I got the best piece of bread pudding I have ever had at a little bakery to the left of the veg market. enjoy Barry

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines