change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• alexloves2travel's Profile Photo

First visit to Boston for the weekend!

Boston Oct 4, 2016 at 4:36 PM

We will be traveling to Boston this weekend for the first time! We will be staying near downtown and would like some suggestions on must do's.

We are also looking to take a day and travel by train to Portland ME to visit. If anyone has any suggestions on must do's in Portland we would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

• Staying in Boston

Boston Sep 24, 2016 at 10:26 AM

Wie are a mid 50 couple. Will be coming to Boston in mid October for the first time for 3 nights.
      What is the best area to stay and see the touristic interest?

• NYE in Boston

Boston Sep 26, 2016 at 12:30 PM

We are a family of four adults 54, 55, 24,20. We would like to know the best things to do on NYE, do we stay in a hotel on the waterfront or downtown? Also do we splash out on one of the hotel packages or is there enough to do around the waterfront/copley square with the first night celebration. We are there for five nights, is everything open, what itinerary would be best and can anyone recommend any mid range hotels and restaurants? Thank you

• MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

First hand experience please?

Boston Oct 12, 2016 at 6:17 AM

I found very good deal for visiting Boston including flights, hotel and some sightseeing.
      Now it's advertised as Luxury Holiday and the Hotel is Boston Park Plaza in cozy room.
      That "cozy" description baffles me and I'm bit worried. So my question is: can anybody who stayed there give me idea what cozy room is?
      I am very tempted to book but need some reassurance before I do.
      Many thanks