change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kathymof's Profile Photo

First time in Stockholm - what area to stay in

Stockholm Nov 11, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Hi. I am planning a one week trip to Stockholm and would like your help in choosing an area to stay in. I plan to rent an apartment. I would like for it to be near good transportation and/or to be within walking distance of major tourist destinations/attractions such as museums, historical sites, interesting neighborhoods, architecture, that kind of thing. It appears there is lots to see and do so I am assuming I can keep busy for a week - is this correct?

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi

Kiruna Nov 13, 2016 at 2:34 AM

Is it possible to visit the Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi without staying for the night?

How much does the hotel charge just to visit the hotel and look around?

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Dog sled and reindeer sled trips

Kiruna Nov 13, 2016 at 2:28 AM

I notice that some people have taken dog sled rides in Kiruna. Does anyone have any details of who offers these rides, phone numbers, email, etc, and cost?

Also, are reindeer rides available in Kiruna?

more
    • AzzurraUomo's Profile Photo

nykoping to stockholm by train on friday 29 august 2014

by AzzurraUomo Online Now Aug 28, 2014 at 11:11 PM

hello,
      I'm going to landing in skavsta this afternoon at 15:45- then bus to Nykoping railway station…but what is the timetable for trains to stockolm ?

all the best,Riccardo and family

1 Answer Aug 29, 2014 at 1:26 AM
    • transportation

by eriona Online Now Oct 10, 2013 at 1:28 PM

i am flying to skavsta airport and arriving there after 8pm and want to go to katrineholm central station , i have seen that there is bus no 515 upto the nykoping bus station , so what is the no of bus i have to take then , is it only one way after that or what tell me clearly i am new to this place ?

2 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 1:27 AM
    • Railway Hostel Nyköping

by titabell Online Now Mar 15, 2010 at 1:57 AM

The reviews are good and very very inconvenient for an overnight stay for the early morning flight out of Skavsta. My question is, has anyone every booked directly to this hostel?