change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• December2015's Profile Photo

Colombo to Hatton

Sri Lanka Sep 16, 2016 at 4:22 AM

train from Colombo to Hatton how long will the journey take....weather in December/January

Many Thanks

more
    • aymank's Profile Photo

Kandy / Dambulla in October weather

Sri Lanka Sep 18, 2016 at 11:41 AM

Hi. Is it advisable to go to these areas last week of October with young kids? We plan to visit Kandy, Sigiriya, pinnawala and so on for a week.
      How bad is the rainy season end of October? Some people are discouraging us from going to that area at that time.

Thanks for help

more
    • First visit to Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka Sep 13, 2016 at 5:25 AM

Hi,

I am planning a trip to Colombo with my family in Nov'16 for 3-4 days. So as far, we have decided to stay in Colombo city for 2 day (12-14 Nov) and will leave to Bentota on 14th Nov and return would be on 15th Nov and we have a flight back to India on 15th. Is our plan feasible, also which area is best to in Colombo?

Thanks

more
    • Sri Lankan Embassy in Mexico

Sri Lanka Aug 31, 2016 at 8:08 AM

Is there a consulate in Mexico? If yes, where is it located?

more
    • Proposed Itinerary for 6 days in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka Sep 7, 2016 at 3:24 AM

two of us will be travelling to Sri Lanka in Oct for 6 days. ( arrived on 7th Oct night and departure colombo on 14th Oct at 1am
      would like to like what are the best itinerary to cover as many places as we can ?
      any recommendation for agent ?

more
    • JohanW's Profile Photo

Suitcase on buses

Sri Lanka Sep 13, 2016 at 12:30 PM

I'm planning a 16 days long backpacking adventure to Sri Lanka in January 2016. But not litterary. Due to problem with my shoulders I'm gonna need a suitcase instead of av backpack.

I've heard there's not much luggage storage in the regular, local buses in Sri Lanka. Will not even a cabin size (and a small backpack) fit?

Is it easy to find bigger, tourist buses just for transportation between places? Like from Kandy or Ella to the east coast or sout coast. This far I've only found tourist companies that offers multi day tours with guided tours, hotels included etc. But I just want the transportation.

Mostly I will go by train, but I need to take buses or mini buses sometimes.

more

Popular North Western Province Travel Answer Locations

• leeandkate's Profile Photo

marawila

Marawila Aug 23, 2008 at 10:50 AM

just booked a holiday in Marawila but have been reading a lot about the trouble Sri Lanka seem to be having re:terrorism. has anybody been or does anybody know how safe MArawila is?

2 Answers Aug 24, 2008 at 6:26 AM
    • club palm bay

Marawila Mar 24, 2005 at 9:16 AM

has anyone stay here this year (2005)? how is the hotel looking? do you know samatha, beachboy?