VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
North Western Province

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Katunayake Airport Development Work

Sri Lanka Jan 10, 2017 at 8:37 AM

My travel company advises me to be at the airport 5 hours before the departure time. What was your experience when flying out?

more
    • Trip April 8 to 15

Sri Lanka Dec 27, 2016 at 8:28 PM

I'm planning to travel some where in Sri Lanka between APRIL 8th to 15 (2017).

I'm 39 male and working with government.

I have my own vehicle ( 4x4) if anyone interested pls PM or call +9471 095 8358

Nature , heritage camping lovers are most welcome. I have all the equipments (camp, cooking items , recovery, chargers, etc) with my SUV.

I'm non smokers and no alcohol

Will have a talk and see...

more
    • Lisagan's Profile Photo

late night transport and accommodation

Sri Lanka Jan 5, 2017 at 10:53 PM

My young son and I arrive in Colombo late and are looking for safe transport and accommodation. Where to stay in Colombo? How to get there at that hour?

more
    • transport driver

Sri Lanka Dec 24, 2016 at 7:21 PM

Going to Aragum Bay in July. Can anyone recommend a driver to drive 2 people plus a couple of surfboards down to A-Bay & the going rate. Also maybe pick us up for the return journey 10 days later. Thank you.

more
    • Pure Vegetarian Food in Jaffna

Sri Lanka Jan 1, 2017 at 4:04 PM

Which restaurants in Jaffna serve South Indian style food like Saravanas in Chennai ( kind of 'Thali' as North Indians call it)? I loved the food in Chennai, but am still looking for a similar place in Jaffna. Tried already Vishnu in KKS Road, Malayan Cafe in the centre and Adchathai in Stanley Road. Not happy!

more

Popular North Western Province Travel Answer Locations

• leeandkate's Profile Photo

marawila

Marawila Aug 23, 2008 at 10:50 AM

just booked a holiday in Marawila but have been reading a lot about the trouble Sri Lanka seem to be having re:terrorism. has anybody been or does anybody know how safe MArawila is?

2 Answers Aug 24, 2008 at 6:26 AM
    • club palm bay

Marawila Mar 24, 2005 at 9:16 AM

has anyone stay here this year (2005)? how is the hotel looking? do you know samatha, beachboy?