North-West Frontier Province

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sakardu,Hunza and Gilgit Site Seeing

Gilgit Aug 26, 2016 at 12:25 PM

Planning to land in Sakardu by Pia around 20th september 2016 and returning from Gilgit by Pia on 29th September 2016.Could someone Please tell me how much i should pay for the site seeing every day with tourist guide and his 4x4jeep .I think(me and my wife) would like 4 nights in Sakardu/ sourroundings and 3 nights in Hunza/ sourroundings and 1 night in Gilgit to visit Naltar then board the flight from Gilgit to Islamabad next morning.regards

more
    • Accomodation

Naran Aug 26, 2016 at 4:20 PM

Hi how r u... i m planing to naran from rawalpindi on 18 september 2016.. it is my first time and i am singly go there.. so how can i go to naran from rawalpindi and what about the accomodation for a single person... i have only 2 days for spending in naran than back to rawalpindi...

more
    • question title

Murree Aug 6, 2016 at 4:24 AM

in august what the things that i need in murree?

more
    • Stay in Turkey

Pakistan Nunt Aug 26, 2016 at 2:31 AM

I want transit visa of Turkey to go out of air port I don't want evisa visa evisa requirements are hard ...transit visa is easy that's why I want transit visa of Turkey .I don't want evisa it wants a lot of requirements. ...

more
    • places to visit in 10 days gilgit and sourrounding areas.

Pakistan Aug 22, 2016 at 9:34 AM

planning to travel from Isb to Gilgit on pia on 17th september 2016 and return flight on 25th september 2016,any ideas on good hotels with breakfast to stay for the couple.We would like to visit many places as possible but do not want to travel for more than 4 hours travel time.thanks for your help.regards

more
    • Stay in Turkey

Pakistan Nunt Aug 21, 2016 at 3:36 AM

Hello
      I am from Pakistan and i will land in Istanbul I want to go out of airport and where can i get transit visa ?

more
    • Western Clothing

Islamabad Aug 19, 2016 at 7:06 AM

Hi All,

I am from Karachi. Me n my wife are planning to visit islamabad then we'll move to Murree and Kaghan. My wife wanted to wear a knee/thigh length skirt. Can it be worn only in Islamabad during the tour? Or it can be worn in some particular area in Islamabad?
      Have anyome seen a pakistani women wearing a skirt or mini skirt there?
      Plz asvise!

more

Popular North-West Frontier Province Travel Answer Locations

• Family Tour to Naran & Kaghan

Naran Jul 11, 2016 at 4:39 AM

I am planning to visit Naran & Kaghan Valley in Mid September, 2016 for 10 days. We will be four adult family members. My question below mentioned
      1- Is it the right time to visit there & what would be weather like?
      2- Any trustworthy tourist guide contacts who can accompany with family members?
      3- Reasonable priced hotel detail?
      4- What should be Itinerary from Islamabad?
      5- How to avoid scams & getting ripped off by overcharging?

• N4Nadeem's Profile Photo

Trip with kids at naran, Lake Saif ul Maluk

Naran May 24, 2016 at 2:07 AM

AOA! I am planing to tour to naran, shugran, siri-paye and lake saif ul maluk with my kids.
      one is 3-years and 2nd is 10month old. whereas 5-7 young peoples are too with us, we hv our own Toyota Hiace VAN.
      question is here, is it ok feel comfortable with this kids
      suggest plz
      tour plan 2nd week of July or 2nd week of august 2016.

4 Answers Jun 15, 2016 at 12:09 PM
    • WEATHER IN KASHMIR

Kashmir May 3, 2016 at 11:06 PM

Dears,
      We are planning to visit to Kashmir during coming July.

Can anyone guide us how the weather will be based on their experience. and what places are suitable to visit.

We are 22 people

2 Answers May 18, 2016 at 12:08 AM
    • naran kaghan

Naran Apr 25, 2016 at 9:58 PM

R the ways to naran n lake saif ul malook gona open till first week of may?

1 Answer Apr 25, 2016 at 11:01 PM
    • Kishy696's Profile Photo

Traveling - February 2016

Naran Feb 1, 2016 at 4:18 PM

Hi,
      Traveling to pakistan this wk...
      Really want to visit kagan/naran

Will we b able to reach there ?
      Driving from Islamabad

Will it be extremly cold?

Thanks in advance

Kish :0)

1 Answer Feb 1, 2016 at 11:58 PM
    • tech_house's Profile Photo

about route of naran

Naran Jan 21, 2016 at 12:09 PM

what is the road condition for naran-kaghan?

12 Answers Jan 24, 2016 at 6:21 AM
    • Weather condition

Naran Jan 13, 2016 at 8:41 AM

what is the weather condition in naran and what about roads?

2 Answers Jan 13, 2016 at 9:23 AM
    • Walking near Naran

Naran Jan 5, 2016 at 1:03 AM

Hi, I'm going to Naran/Kaghan for few days only and want to walk around a bit. Where can I find some details of trail in the area, preferably short trails up to a day? Also, is hiring a guide a good idea and if so can you recommend someone? Thanks for the comments!

3 Answers Jan 5, 2016 at 3:14 PM
    • Safety in Peshawar

Peshawar Nov 24, 2015 at 9:03 AM

I am from Russia and I plan to take a night bus from Lahore to Peshawar. This region is traditionally not very safe, to say the least. What about current situation there? Should I go there or should I keep away from there?

3 Answers Nov 27, 2015 at 8:27 AM
    • Are the routes to Naran and gilgit are clear?

Naran Nov 9, 2015 at 1:49 AM

We are planning to go Gilgit via chillas and naran in the 3rd week of november. I just need to know the weather conditions and are the routes clear to Naraan?

4 Answers Jan 5, 2016 at 10:49 PM
    • contact number of governer house

Nathia Gali Oct 6, 2015 at 1:04 PM

i need any number of admin officer of governer house .

1 Answer Oct 6, 2015 at 8:17 PM
    • Are jeeps available for single person as well OR only on fix rates

Naran Oct 1, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Im visiting naran kaghan tommorrow from abbottabad. Meine suna ha saif ul malook aur babusar janey k liye jeeps available hti hen. Aur unke fix rates hote.agr single person ho to bhi full jeep rent pe kerwani parti ha ya local travelling b hoti ha ?

2 Answers Nov 3, 2015 at 9:33 AM
    • Naran Kaghan trip

Naran Sep 19, 2015 at 12:59 AM

I have plan to drive to Naran from Islamabad last week of September 2015.
      If I am traveling on a 4x4 vehicle 2.7 Lt engine . Is it ok for a couple to drive till babusar top in this season ?

4 Answers Sep 22, 2015 at 9:46 AM
    • Please guide me where to visit and where can i visit in the month of January on the tour.

Naran Sep 16, 2015 at 6:43 PM

I am planning my tour in end of december or in Jan along with my 6 friends keeping 30k per head. We are travelling further from Murree for the first time so please guide me what places we must visit and what places are going to reachable in the above time. If not Naran Kaghan Shugran then where else i can find such natyre and beauty. Please respond. Thankyou :)

5 Answers Sep 20, 2015 at 2:23 AM
    • Visit Naran, Dudipatsar lake in mid october with family

Naran Aug 1, 2015 at 2:18 AM

Dear Sir,
      i am planning to visit Naran , Kaghan , Shogran, Siri & Paye, ansoo lake & dudipatsar lake in mid October with my family, my wife, Daughter, brother and Sister. i am only concerned about visiting dudipatsar lake as i heard that dudipatsar is very tough to reach specially with family members and in mid October. can anyone guide me that is it safe to visit dudipatsar with family in mid October or not?

3 Answers Aug 2, 2015 at 12:09 AM
    • Swat and kalam

Kalam Jul 22, 2015 at 5:14 AM

Is it safe to visit swat and kalam these days? I want to know about the weather and road conditions

1 Answer Jul 24, 2015 at 8:31 AM
    • AnushaIshtiaq's Profile Photo

shogran road

Mansehra Jul 16, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Plz tell me .. Is the road condition from kewai to shogran is good enough to travel on mehran suzuki ?

2 Answers Nov 3, 2015 at 9:52 AM
    • Trip to Kalam, Swat, Pakistan

Kalam Jul 14, 2015 at 10:18 PM

Has anybody visited Kalam, (Swat, Pakistan) recently??
      What is the road condition and how long does it take to reach there from Islamabad??

2 Answers Jul 15, 2015 at 4:51 AM
    • weather condition? rents

Naran Jul 7, 2015 at 1:21 AM

i want to visit naran and saif ul malook from 25 july to 4 august what will be weather conditions there? and what will be fares of buses and rent of hotles we will be 13 people

5 Answers Jul 8, 2015 at 1:19 AM
    • weather condition?

Naran Jul 6, 2015 at 10:50 PM

i want to visit naran from 27 july to 4 august will weather suit me or not? what will be approximate charges of boses and hotels?

3 Answers Jul 6, 2015 at 11:02 PM
    • Near Shogran

Naran Jun 30, 2015 at 5:00 AM

Hello
      I went to shogran, the jeep driver took me to a place it was deep jungle and had a waterfall. dont know its name, I think it was dona meadows but not sure can anyone tell me whats the name of the place or anyone know of the place.?

3 Answers Jun 30, 2015 at 3:03 PM
    • colonial architecture

Abbottabad Apr 27, 2015 at 2:34 AM

why british colonial architecture elements were feasible to use here?

1 Answer Apr 27, 2015 at 3:52 AM
    • Need help with Naran-Shogran-Kaghan trip in end of April 2015

Naran Mar 29, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Assalam o alailum everyone

It is highly appreciated that you guys take time to answer the queries of people who want to enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of Pakistan. Hats off to all of you and keep contributing (Y).

This year I am planning to visit Naran, Shogran and Kaghan. Unfortunately, I have the time slot between 25th April and 5th of May and have to plan accordingly. I will be traveling from Karachi to Islamabad and then further north.
      Almost all of my research on northern area has been done on internet and you guys have been significantly helpful. However, still I have some queries which are listed below.

1. An obvious question, will the road to Naran be open by end of April keeping the current weather condition in mind? I am planning to go with PTDC transport and they are not sure yet they can provide transport at end of April.
      2. Is there any place online from where I can check the road conditions of Naran regularly?
      3. PTDC motel Naran and Aracadian hotel seems to provide better service and atmosphere. Is there any drawback in choosing these hotels other than price? And are there other better options.
      4. What are the activities to do in Naran during end of April to 1st week of May? Will Babusar top and lake saif ul malook be reachable or not? Will the way from Babusar- Chillas- Gilgit open during this time frame.
      5. What are the best/comfortable options to travel from Naran to shogran and from Shogran to kaghan and from Kaghan back to Islamabad?
      6. If Naran tour is not possible in my time slot (25th April- 5th May) then what you guys would suggest for northern tour? Gilgit-Hunza , Swat-Kalam, Murree-Nathia gali etc

Waiting for your replies.

Cheers

Talha

1 Answer Mar 30, 2015 at 3:24 AM
    • Visiting Chitral in winter/ February

Chitral Feb 4, 2015 at 3:04 AM

Hello,
      Me and my friends are making a plan to visit Chitral in next week. I want to ask if the weather conditions are suitable? Can we travel by a car which is not 4WD? Places to visit in Chitral? What are the views about KAFRISTAN valleys during this season? Where should we have our main stay? What is the best route? What are conditions of road and is the tunnel open or should we take the pass?
      Thanks in advance.
      Cheers!!!!

2 Answers Feb 5, 2015 at 6:40 AM
    • Which time is better?

Naran Jan 21, 2015 at 11:42 PM

Assalam o Alaikum guys

I have to plan a trip to northern areas with about 8-10 people for 10-12 days. My target destinations would include Murree/Nathiagali, Shogran (including Siri Paya) and Naran (including Saif-ul-Maluk, Lalazar, Babusar if possible and Dudipatsar if possible.).

I need your expert guidance whether I should visit in second half of May or second half of August which would be better considering the cost and weather?

Regards

9 Answers Feb 28, 2015 at 8:36 AM
    • Any bus service from Islamabad/Rawalpindi to naran(Kaghan) for 2nd of November.

Naran Oct 28, 2014 at 11:46 PM

I'm from Lahore and will leave for Islamabad on Saturday afternoon Nov 1st with my partner. but I can't find any local transport or bus service for Naran from Islamabad/Rawalpindi on 2nd of November. Please if anyone know of any bus service that can take us from Isb/Pindi to Naran on 2nd November please share the contact details thanks in advance .

3 Answers Dec 26, 2014 at 4:02 AM
    • Trip to Nathia Gali and Murree in December 2014

Nathia Gali Oct 24, 2014 at 2:55 PM

How long does it take from Islamabad Airport to Nathia Gali and Murree and how much do they charge for transportation?
      Average fares for hotels during December between 22nd and 25th December? Reasonable Accommodation!
      Places to visit around that area and best way of traveling as I will be with my spouse alone.

Thanks,
      Habib

1 Answer Oct 28, 2014 at 9:31 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

swat ant kalam valley

Naran Sep 28, 2014 at 12:49 PM

i am plannig to visit swat and kalam with my family.i am going to 1st time swat and kalam.i am planing to visit in mid of october.i have no idea about weather and places ,can anyone guide me about all these things.which is best hotles with thier rates and also normal hotles

2 Answers Dec 26, 2014 at 4:03 AM
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

malam jabba

Naran Sep 22, 2014 at 12:28 PM

where is malam jabba .how many distance from naran.is this possible from lahore visit naran to malam jabba.is this same routes

3 Answers Oct 27, 2014 at 11:11 PM
    • Hi, we are deciding to tour northern areas stated in locations!

Naran Aug 6, 2014 at 7:17 AM

We 6 friends are planning a tour to Naran, Lake Saif ul Malook, Ansoo Lake, back to Naran and then to Shogran and Siri paye then back to Lahore.

We have a budget of 72000PKR in total. We have planned to go to Balakot and then a jeep to Naran and then Lake Saiful Malook. Take a night stay and early in the morning we will trek to Ansoo lake and trek back the same day. Then we have decided to go to Naran stay their then next day we want to go to Shogran and Siri Paye. and back to Shogran and stay their and then we will head back to Balakot and then Lahore. We have selected the dates of end September.

Will it be feasible?

Is the budget enough for all this?

how about the availability of local transport?
      I will be very glad to know the answers.

Thanks.

10 Answers Jan 23, 2015 at 1:40 AM