North Bergen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• One hour and a half connection

Newark Nov 14, 2016 at 2:16 PM

I will arrrive newark on terminal c from orlando and i will leave in one hour and a half from terminal b back home to europe. Both operated by united airlines.

Is it enough time? Do i have to pass security again and drop bagage?

Thank you!

more
    • WhiteMughal's Profile Photo

Where to stay in North Bergen

by WhiteMughal Online Now Jun 26, 2005 at 8:43 AM

I suppose North Bergen isn't a famous tourist destination, but I've done a bit of research and in the North American continent, there seems to be no better place to go to see the most new or near-new Indian movies in a short time. Since I'm an avid fan of those movies, I'm seriously considering taking a trip there and blasting my mind with the entire card playing at the Cine Plaza 13, 2115 69th Street, North Bergen (info taken from nowrunning.com.

So that causes me to want to ask two questions. First, if it is an air trip, which airport involves the least hassles when the real destination is North Bergen. Two, assuming I can't just drop in, go nuts at the theater and fly out, where can one stay that makes the least hassles for such a nutty travel plan? Are there places in or near the same mall (its a multiplex so I assume it must be in some kind of suburban mall).

Hope someone lives around there and knows this kinda stuff. Thanks (shukriya) to whomever answers. I also thought there'd probably be a lot of Indian stores to visit for rare videos among other things.

3 Answers Jul 26, 2005 at 12:50 AM
    • berny77's Profile Photo

north bergen-nyc

by berny77 Online Now Oct 21, 2004 at 4:09 PM

i'm traveling to NYC and i'm staying in a hotel in North Bergen at Tonnele Ave.Is there a bus line or a bus station near Tonnele Ave. that takes to nyc?(not expansive bus line) Can some one help me?? Thanks!! PS. If some one is traveling to Mexico or Italy,specially in noth Italy(venice f.e.) I can give you good tips and i'll be glad to help you!! Berny

2 Answers Feb 22, 2005 at 8:58 PM
    • New Jersey Camping

by karlchen12 Online Now Oct 7, 2004 at 9:33 AM

Is the Campground in North Bergen still open to the Public or has it shut down? Regards Karl

5 Answers Oct 12, 2004 at 9:58 AM