VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Noril'sk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ger4444's Profile Photo

Which month Transib railway?

Russia Jan 5, 2017 at 4:11 PM

Hello, i am planning to travel on the Transiberia railway this summer. I am looking for a month this summer that has not much rain and lots of sun and warm weather. I am thinking of july or august. Which is the best month?

Thanks in advance!

more

Near Noril'sk

• Travel Advice

by instinctguy Online Now May 18, 2006 at 11:07 PM

Thanks Tess214, can you give me additional info specially about the permit before i can go to Noril'sk.

• permit to norilsk

by tess214 Online Now May 18, 2006 at 3:54 AM

Likewise I am really desperate for information regarding a special permit I hear I have to get to be allowed into Noril'sk and the Taimyr area as a whole. Even the Russian Embassey was unable to give me any info.
      I am planning a trip to the area and have no problem with getting a normal Russian visa...the problem simply lies in finding some source of information on Noril'sk!!!

Would be VERY grateful to anyone who can help...

2 Answers May 22, 2006 at 6:02 AM
    • Travel Advice

by instinctguy Online Now May 18, 2006 at 12:10 AM

I'm planning to travel going to Noril'sk, Russia. Is there anybody who can give me an advice? My schedule is this coming August. I'm from U.S. and fly directly to Moscow and go to Noril'sk. Where is the local airport that is near to Noril'sk? I saw on a forum that i need a special pass from the government before i can visit this place, is that true?

Waiting for anybody who can answer my ?'s and give me some advice. Need help!!

1 Answer May 18, 2006 at 3:58 AM
    • loyal1jim's Profile Photo

noril'sk travel

by loyal1jim Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 3:33 PM

I want to travel to Norlil'sk to visit a girl I email. I need an ivitation and special visa. Can she give an invitation for me to travel to noril'sk?All I see is family or companys for invitation. thank you loyal1jim@hotmail.com

9 Answers Jul 5, 2004 at 7:56 PM