VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Noordwijk aan Zee Travel Answers

change location

Looking for a studio/appartment

by sandina Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 2:06 AM

Salut,

I am mooving to Noordwijk in June for one year. I don't know how is the accomodations market there, expensive or not ??? I am looking for an studio there and if you had any tips and informations - websites , advices - Please let me know ...
THANKS

sandy

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • RE: Looking for a studio/appartment

by pedromandoval Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 2:42 AM

Hey man i had the same problem like you when i arrived to Holland.Then somebody told me to look a realestate agency, and i did.There is a lot of them im Amsterdam.What i did i registerd myself in some good agencys and ask them to reply me when something came in.I found the agencys threw a buisness directory called teleinfomedia bv and they had a site called www.telefoongids.bz there you could find a lot of real estate agencys.
    So good luck finding a house

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • roominkatwijk's Profile Photo

RE: Looking for a studio/appartment

by roominkatwijk Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 3:03 AM

Hello Sandina,

What you can do too is stay in my room the first time only(minimum 1 month, but only 180/month). I know it is not the best place on earth. And then look for better if you are here. Other Estec-trainnee(I think you are) did it too.

More info on my website: www.home.zonnet.nl/mailboxvanjohn/kamer/indexeng.html

best regards,
    John

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Looking for a studio/appartment

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 10:59 AM

I saw a 3 room offer for Euro 450 per week (!!) at: woninghuren.com/index.php?pl...

PJ

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Noordwijk aan Zee