change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vegetarian Food options & Logistics

Krabi Nov 11, 2016 at 1:40 AM

Hi All,

I am visiting krabi for the first time with my wife in December. I had a few questions regarding food and local travel.We will be staying at a hotel at tubkaek.

1) Bus, Taxi options which would be more convenient from tubakaek to ao nang/krabi town. We would also like to know if bus/taxi for return journey from ao nang to tubkaek would be available even late at night?

2) Can I hire scooter for local travel and would i need an international drivers license for the same(traveling from India)

3) Vegetarian food options in krabi town and ao nang including street food.

4) Apart from 4 island tour and railay beach any other must visit places?

Cheers!!

more
    • Package Transfer Phuket Airport +Ferry Phi Phi + Transfer to Karon

Phuket Nov 23, 2016 at 4:11 AM

We will arrive at Phuket Airport at 8:10 a.m. We will need a transfer to go from the airport to Rassada Pier + ferry tickets to Phi Phi tound trip + transfer the following day from Rassada Pier to Karon.
      We have seen the prices at http://www.phuketferry.com/ but it can be risky to take them on-line in advance because if the flight is delayed.... so is it easy to find any agency at the airport to contract this package? and it can be more expensive taking everything at the airport or is better buying the tickets separately? What would you recommend us?
      Thanks.

more
    • In need of Trainers

Ko Tao Nov 18, 2016 at 10:55 PM

If anyone knows where I can buy some trainers I would love to hear where.
      Thanks

more
    • Snorkeling

Thailand Nov 8, 2016 at 10:09 AM

Hi im staying at the Regent Beach hotel Cha am in january and love snorkeling but have read the water is very murky there and the only good snorkeling is to take a trip to one of the islands 3 hours away is there no where nearer as i don't one to take trips every other day thanks.

more
    • What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets

Thailand Nov 14, 2016 at 11:02 PM

Is there anybody who had issues with the Turkish airline and their services?
      On the 5th of August. I and my wife purchased Turkish airline flight tickets via Expedia to travel from Bangkok to Istanbul and then to Tel Aviv to return on the 15th of August from Tel Aviv to Istanbul then Bangkok
      We missed the first flight from Bangkok to Istanbul and I received a message from Expedia that Turkish airline canceled all of my 8 tickets, including tickets for the 15th of August.
      Then I and my wife purchased a new ticket on the Turkish airline website on the 6th of August to the same destination (Bangkok to Istanbul and then to Tel Aviv) in order to return on the 15th of August from Tel Aviv to Istanbul and then to Bangkok, with a total of 8 tickets.
      We used the tickets to fly from Bangkok to Istanbul but personal urgent circumstances forced on us in Istanbul airport to buy returning tickets from Istanbul to Bangkok.
      So we used only 2 tickets this time, we didn't use the remaining 6 tickets, out of the 16 tickets purchased from Turkish airline I only used two.
      to Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets. The First time I received an unintelligible reply and the second time, which is one month I wrote ago, I sent Turkish airline another message but until now I didn't receive any message.
      I wrote also to Expedia,you notice it,but this is the next story....
      So how do you think I can resolve this issue?... Any advice?

more
    • Where is this market place?

Bangkok Nov 6, 2016 at 2:51 AM

I am looking for the location of a food market in or near Bangkok that is set up on a railway track & when the train comes the vendors just move their wares out of the way while it passes.
      Thankyou.

more
    • superpug's Profile Photo

Help with Bangkok itinerary

Thailand Nov 21, 2016 at 3:04 AM

I'm travelling to Thailand in March and have a bit of spare time in Bangkok. I'm already planning a day trip to Ayutthaya, is there a similar trip that can be done in a day? Would it be worth flying to Chiang Mai just for two nights? Any advice would be really appreciated!

more
    • pfsmalo's Profile Photo

Visa question

by pfsmalo Online Now Dec 17, 2013 at 8:07 AM

After going round and round and nothing things about visas (or not) the Thai embassy says or on the different visa sites are still not clear in my somewhat tired brain. I will enter Thailand by plane on the 8th February. I will leave Thailand by train on the 15th February to Laos I will re-enter Thailand by train on the 1st March I will leave Thailand again by plane on the 3rd March I know I'll get a 30 day entry stamp upon entering. But as I am leaving Thailand for about 2 weeks do I need to get "stamped" out to be able to get back in again, although this all takes place within the 30 days. Thanks in advance to any kind soul that can put my brain to rest.

10 Answers Dec 18, 2013 at 2:17 AM
    • sutty1311's Profile Photo

2 nights in udon thani

by sutty1311 Online Now Sep 24, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Hi I am travelling through thailand in november with my girlfriend by car and we will be staying in udon thani for two nights what things and places do you recommend we see??

3 Answers Sep 24, 2013 at 11:10 PM

2 nights in nakorn ratchasima (korat)

by sutty1311 Online Now Sep 24, 2013 at 2:20 AM

Hi I am travelling through thailand in november with my girlfriend by car and we will be staying in korat for two nights what things and places do you recommend we see??

3 Answers Sep 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM

4 day trip based in nong khai

by sutty1311 Online Now Sep 24, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Hi I am travelling through thailand in november with my girlfriend by car and we will be staying in nong knhai for four nights what things and places do you recommend we see??

4 Answers Sep 24, 2013 at 11:27 PM
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

buses from BKK

by stamoz Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Hi everyone,

I kindly ask you some update on the bus service from Suvarnabhumi airport to Nong Khai, such as timetable and if it's still avaiable, the only thing I know is number of bus is 825. I'm right now in Thailand but I'll be doing a visa run in Laos so I'll be likely spending a couple of days there. Thank you

5 Answers Mar 11, 2013 at 1:37 AM
    • saints76's Profile Photo

transport from nong khai to vientiane

by saints76 Online Now Jan 30, 2012 at 5:15 AM

hi, could anyone tell me the best way to get from nong khai to vientiane we will need to get our visa at laos immigration.
      Thanks

3 Answers Jan 30, 2012 at 3:21 PM
    • Tha Sadet Market

by andrze15 Online Now Jul 28, 2008 at 9:06 AM

Is this market in Thailand or Laos? Laos is continually mentioned when I read about this market as is a visa for Laos... Though Nong Khai is in Thailand... Where exactly is this market? In Thailand or Laos?

2 Answers Jul 28, 2008 at 9:51 PM
    • Phu Wua Wildlife Sanctuary

by KJHawkins Online Now May 1, 2008 at 3:15 AM

I notice this wildlife sanctuary is located in the Nong Khai region. How far is this from Nong Khai and how easy and long would it take to get there by bus?

Thanks again.

2 Answers May 3, 2008 at 12:07 AM
    • Visiting Nong Khai

by KJHawkins Online Now May 1, 2008 at 2:56 AM

I'm coming from Vientiane to Nong Khai and am debating whether to stop off for a few days to visit the town. Being the opposite side of the mekong from Vientiane would it be too similar an experience or is there much to do and see. I've seen images of the buddhist sculpture park which looks lovely.
      Is it a beautiful town and how far and easy is it to get out into a surrounding village to explore. Basically is it worth stopping off here?

4 Answers May 7, 2008 at 7:38 PM
    • haydnesque's Profile Photo

busses going to chiang mai

by haydnesque Online Now Dec 2, 2006 at 9:16 PM

hi guys, i need your help. are there any busses from Nong Khai direct to Chiang Mai? How's the frequency of the trip and how much does it cost?

I will be from vientiane on late December and plans to go buy bus to chiang mai via nong khai. Any advice with regards to my route? Thanks

benj

1 Answer Dec 3, 2006 at 12:07 AM
    • Nong Khai Bus Terminal to Bangkok

by goodz71 Online Now Dec 17, 2003 at 9:39 PM

Was wondering if anyone knows how much it will cost me to take a bus from the Airport in Bangkok and ride it to Nong Khai Bus Terminal. I was also wondering on how long it will take me for this ride. Thank you for reading my questions.

5 Answers Nov 6, 2006 at 8:20 PM