Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Niue Travel Answer Locations

• Advice please

Niue Island Feb 19, 2012 at 1:19 PM

We are a family of 3 and our son is 9.

Are there any swimming pools or easy-access beaches on Niue?

1 Answer Feb 19, 2012 at 4:42 PM
    • entry to niue

Niue Dec 30, 2006 at 5:46 PM

does anybody know what are conditions of entry to niue ,i am a nzer by birth ,my wife is a russian national and we are looking for somewhere in the world where we can live to gether like normal people and niue was suggested but i do not know if my wife will be accepted ,i should have no trouble as far as i know ,if anybody has any advice on entry to niue or where else we can go please email me at at the moment i am living in new zealand where we were married in july and she is living in russia,i am 60 years old and she is 50 ,and we would just like to live together for a while before we die ,if thats not too much to ask thanks john b

1 Answer Dec 31, 2006 at 1:26 PM
    • hello everybody

Niue Aug 26, 2005 at 1:19 PM

hi. i am el mehdi .from morocco (an kingdom in north west of africa) .i am a boy aged 20 years.i am student and i would like to exchange my ideas,stamps,postcards with someone from NIUE.I FREFER SNAIL MAIL. i will be glad to meet someone from this beautiful island .the age isn't important,but the most important is to open an new window for to meet people in the world and exchange ideas, so,if you are interested contact e-mail IS:
      happy to write you an i hope that i will hear for you as soon as possible
      thanks beforhande.

• vodolaz's Profile Photo

Collector needs help !

Niue Jul 31, 2005 at 1:47 PM

Hi everybody ! I collect beer labels almost 20 years... Who is on Niue island now or may be going soon , please be so kind to get for my collection some beer paper labels or beer mates ! I will be much obliged to you
      Thanks in advance ,

3 Answers May 1, 2006 at 11:56 PM