VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Niterói

change location
  • MalcolmP3's Profile Photo

Rio Gig to Moncangue

by MalcolmP3 Online Now Dec 13, 2012 at 6:51 AM

Which bus would take me from Rio Gig Airport to Ihla de Moncangue and how often do they run?

2 Answers Dec 14, 2012 at 5:31 AM
  • bus service from international airport to niteroi

by mmalorato Online Now Jun 1, 2011 at 10:54 PM

how do i get to mercure niteroi hotel from GiG airport by bus

• CYCLING IN NITEROI

by jmad Online Now Jan 30, 2008 at 2:04 AM

I will be staying in Niteroi for 4 weeks in March and would like to take my road racing bike so that I can do a bit of training. I am a bit nervous about this as I don't know the area and it is an expensive bike. Is there a cycling club in Niteroi where I can ride with a group of locals?

Thank you.

Jason

• ladysail's Profile Photo

Now to figure out transportation to the Quilt store in Niteroi...

by ladysail Online Now Jan 16, 2008 at 9:32 PM

Now that I know where the quilt store is located in Niteroi...thank you Gary....can someone advise me about how to get there. I will take the ferry across from the Centro region after I take a taxi from the hotel in Ipanema.

Once I am in Niteroi...I need to find Av Quintino Bocaiuva 325 / Shopping Lido Center. Would I be best to take a taxi? If so, should I have a price agreement before I get in the taxi....and...what would you consider to be a fair price....

Lots of questions...and I deeply appreciate all the help that I have received!!

We do have a tour guide, but he told me that he wouldn't take me there.

Thank you so much again!!!

3 Answers Jan 21, 2008 at 12:33 PM
  • ladysail's Profile Photo

Quilt Store / Fabric Store in Niteroi

by ladysail Online Now Jan 15, 2008 at 6:21 PM

Hello,

I am visiting Brazil in March for a few days before I go on a cruise. A woman told me that there is a quilt store in Nitorei. She went to it in 2004. She doesn't remember its name nor its address.

I was wondering if anyone would know about it. It would sell cottons for quilting. It could be part of a bigger store selling fabrics for clothes, upholstry, etc.

Would anyone be able to help me out if you have the time.

Thank you very much......Joyce

3 Answers Jan 15, 2008 at 7:53 PM
  • caminho niemeyer

by katiaofantwerp Online Now Feb 27, 2006 at 9:26 AM

can anyone tell me more abo it, how you can visit the works,...
    tnx
    katia

2 Answers Mar 6, 2006 at 1:11 PM