VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Nisos Nisyros

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Choosing a third island

by nancytaflin Online Now Jun 18, 2013 at 4:35 PM

We are going in late September and after spending 2 days in Athens we are then going to Santorini for 3 days. We definitely want to go to Rhodes and a day trip to Symi. I have discovered that airfare to and from Santorini is very expensive. To visit Hydra we have to go to Athens first. We want to go to a beautiful, typical island with interesting history. Any suggestions??
      Thank you
      Nancy

4 Answers Jun 20, 2013 at 1:51 AM
    • Question by Angie about Nysiros Pali

by angireading Online Now Jul 14, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Hello and thank you in advance
      Would anyone have any information about a hotel in Nysiros that is run by a family by the name of Fouyaxis please?
      The lady is Sophie and her husband is George. I have heard about this family run hotel and cannot seem to be able to locate it to have a closer look etc...
      Any information AT ALL would be greatly appreciated.
      The only address I can find for it even though I know the island is small is:
      Pali Dode Canissos (I think that's right).
      Kindest regards,
      Angie

5 Answers Feb 7, 2010 at 11:18 PM
    • looking for rooms to let in mandraki nisyros

by ravitbl Online Now May 2, 2008 at 12:20 AM

hi,
      Can you recommend about rooms to let for a week- 10 days in Mandraki Nisyros for 2 or 5 persons ?

1 Answer May 4, 2008 at 7:29 AM