change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• footy_m's Profile Photo

Best Area to be based to Tour Chania ?

Chania Dec 4, 2016 at 7:15 PM

HI 5 Girls are coming to Chania next summer and I'm trying to search were to base them.
      I don't want them driving as they are young, and I prefer they get ferries or boats to go to
      Balos Beach, Elafonissi , and wherever else they want. Is chania the only place to be based for no Transport ?
      They will go clubbing to PLatanias and Agai Marina. Is transport to and from there easy at Night ?

Thanks

more
    • windpaard's Profile Photo

the bus from airport athens to Port rafina stops in artemidas?

Artemida Nov 23, 2016 at 11:43 AM

I would like to know if the bus from Athens airport to port Rafina stops in Artemidas(Artemis) and where are the stops situated?thanks

more
    • Thessaloniki to Istanbul

Greece Nov 26, 2016 at 3:29 AM

Hey, I live in Thessaloniki as an Erasmus-student and I'm going on a trip to Istanbul in the second week of Christmas break. What is the best (and cheapest) way to go there? I found some websites with a night train, which seems perfect for me, but I can't find the prizes anywhere and neither do I know where I can buy the tickets (just at the normal train station of Thessaloniki? Or that special international train ticket store at Plateia Aristotelous?). Can anyone help me out? A bus is also okay, if that's the only other option, but then again I'd prefer a nightbus so it won't cost me any valuable time on travelling.

more
    • Transport and accomodation.

by chrisskin Online Now Apr 8, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Hi, if we stay in the port will the buses be running in May, if not does anyone know taxi prices to the Hora please?
      Also any rooms without having to climb to much.
      Many thanks

3 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 12:10 PM
    • boat from lavrio to kythnos

by kjaergaard Online Now Jun 29, 2008 at 1:13 AM

Hej
      me and my family are going to kythnos, we arrive at athen international airport in the afrternoon. had to stay for one night in lavrio because we have a ferry reservation next morning at 7 with Nel Lines.
      How do we come from the airport to Lavrio , and do you know where to sleep for one night , near the harbour.
      flemming

1 Answer Jul 2, 2008 at 10:03 AM