change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A visit to Lviv

Lviv Oct 3, 2016 at 7:43 AM

Hello fellow VTers in Lviv

I am going to Ukraine in a few weeks time, I'm spending a few days in Lviv before flying to Kiev for a few more days, it's my first time to Ukraine and I'm getting excited...

I wanted to ask you for an indication of how much it would be to get a taxi from the airport to the centre of Lviv. I've seen that it's also possible to get a bus (48) or a tram (9) are the bus stops for those close to the airport terminal?

Finally, I also wanted to ask you to suggest to me five things I really must do when I visit the city.

A fortnight to go before I arrive :-)

• Travelling from lviv to minsk

Ukraina Sep 22, 2016 at 8:38 AM

Hello guys, I have just checked many sites for tickets but I can't find any price information can you give me an information about ticket prices ? Overally how much does it costs ? Thank you...

• sampson3199's Profile Photo

Looking for relatives

by sampson3199 Online Now Nov 8, 2004 at 5:05 PM

My Grandmother left Nikalayev in 1913 to go to Canada with her parents. Her father's name was Dan Osafeet and mother was Glafira Soldatenko ( in English anyway). His older brother was a kulak and had many children. I am looking for any surviving relatives in this area (or anywhere) This family did not leave Ukraine as far as we know but may have been liquidated in the purges. Can anyone suggest how this name Osafeet was written in Cyrillic script. Is it an unusual name? Is it likely to be a derivative of Jehosaphat making it a Jewish name originally? Are there any folks of this name still around Mikalayev? Thank you so much for any help. David Nichols

1 Answer Nov 25, 2004 at 11:00 PM