Travel Answers
Nikel'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Gibt es in Voronezh ein Internet-Cafe?

Voronezh 7 hours ago

gibt es in Voronezh ein Internet-Cafe?

more
    • How much money to take

Russia Aug 19, 2016 at 2:44 PM

I am going on a cruise to Russia so everything is made for. Just need 'pocket' money for possibly a few inexpensive gifts how much should I take?

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Ice Hockey

Saint Petersburg Aug 16, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Hi,
      I've done some research and it seems there will be an ice hockey game on at the Ice Palace on December 29, but unfortunately I cannot read Russian so not a 100% sure. Could somebody please confirm? And if there is, how do I go about getting tickets for the game?
      Know almost nothing about ice hockey but would love to attend a game!
      Thanks!

more
    • Obtaining a VIsa

Russia Aug 18, 2016 at 7:47 AM

I want to fly to Russia in a few months from Israel. The thing is, I am not an Israeli citizen, I am a British citizen. Will I be able to obtain a visa for Russia from a country where I am not a citizen?

Thanks!

more
    • penny_g's Profile Photo

Trance-Siberian Train: food, drinks, all kind of tips, etc.

Russia Aug 2, 2016 at 1:43 AM

Guys,

As my trip on the Trance-Siberian is approaching, I would appreciate if you share your own experience. I will be spending 2 days/each way on the route Moscow-Novosibirsk. What is the best strategy, especially regarding food? I've read that food in the restaurant on the train is a bit overpriced. But then how about buying from the babushkas on the stations and is there enough time for it?
      Any other tips are very welcome!

more
    • penny_g's Profile Photo

Good offline map application for Android

Russia Aug 2, 2016 at 1:37 AM

Guys,

As I am planning to visit Russia in few weeks and do part of the Trance-Siberian Railway, I need good mapping app's for the cities of Moscow, SP and Novosibirsk/Akademogorsk. Perfectly, they should work offline.

Any experience, especially by locals? I do read Russian.

more

Near Nikel'