Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Apartment low cost available!!

Amsterdam Yesterday

Hello, tomorrow me and my friend Serena are going to asmterdam for four days. We stay in a large apartment but there are other rooms available. Someone looking for lodging and want added? Laura

• Ermitage Museum

Amsterdam Oct 1, 2016 at 9:40 AM

How to bye a entrance ticket on line?

• November in Giethoorn?

Giethoorn Sep 25, 2016 at 10:17 AM

Curious if everything is still open in November? is there enough to do to spend one night and plan a day there or is there any other area that would be preferable during this time of year, we were planning on heading up here for a day and then going to Delft and Den Hague for the 2nd night. Amsterdam is already planned for another weekend and we were hoping to see a smaller more quaint area. Thanks!

• Travel agency

Amsterdam Oct 18, 2016 at 4:38 AM

I am looking for a travel agency in Amsterdam where I could book a trip to Paris. I am visiting from Croatia and want to buy the trip for my friend as a gift. Do you know where to look? Thanks

• Trees

by Tori_T2U Online Now Jan 20, 2008 at 5:51 PM

I'm writing a book about your area, and I wondered what kinds of trees do you have. I believe it is the birch tree that grows out over the canals and has loose bark. What other kinds of trees do you have in your area. Also, do you have caterpillars and what colors are they?

I would very much appreciate your help in giving me details about your lovely city. Thank you.

5 Answers Jan 21, 2008 at 12:43 AM