will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Niagara Falls Travel Answers

change location

how to get 1/2 days canadian visitor visa to see niagarafalls

by abhipraj Online Now Apr 30, 2007 at 4:02 PM

I'm indian resident on h1 & my spouse on h4 visa, we r planning to visit niagarafalls. We want to see falls from canada side.How we can get visitor visa only for 1/2 days?

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines